I've insisted on using condoms with my girlfriend, but she says if we buy condoms we have to use them and she's still a virgin. To be "safe" we've only been having oral sex. (blowjobs and fingering only)
Recently (tuesday, july 19) we were having sex and I ejaculated and my penis slipped out of her mouth and the cum was on her chin and chest. I quickly wiped it off with a tissue and I kiss her a couple times saying it was okay and I was sorry. And just moments later I was giving her oral and fingering her. Is it possible she got pregnant from that? If the sperm had stayed on my tongue/lips or fingers, could it get her pregnant, or would the sperm die from being exposed to the air before it touched her vagina?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,  thank you! and Please post even if there is a slight possibility, I plan to get a pregnancy test ASAP, but I'm young(18) and we can't see each other very easily.

No way, she could not get pregnant. It is very hard to have a pregnant girlfriend in that way, it is almost impossible. Sure, if you were fingering her with the sperm all over your hands and if that sperm was not dry then there are some small chances for her to get pregnant. Generally, sperm can live in a vagina for 5 days but I really think that there is no reason for you two to be freaked out. Anyway, to be totally sure, do the pregnancy test. It is safe, almost 100% sure and you will know what to expect. 

Mornin thomash,

Getting pregnant the way you described is next to impossible. But she should take a test to put your mind to rest. The 15.00 you spend on that test will be the best 15.00 you spend. You can't put a dollar amount on stress.

You two have obviously spent a lot of time together, so seeing each other should not be that difficult. It will take her 5 minutes to take a pregnancy test, even if she has to pee on the stick in a gas station bathroom. You will find a way, and the time, to do this. But like i said earlier, i don't think she is pregnant at all.

It just really doesn't help that her periods are EXTREMELY irregular, and they span 2 months, if she was to have her period it would be around now.

I doubt very much if oral sex can impregnate anybody..ever. You are getting so far ahead of yourself that you almost have yourself convinced that she is pregnant. The way she would have gotten pregnant, if she is, is by unprotected sexual intercourse. Just stop imagining the worst case scenario and take a pregnancy test.

Test was negative, period still never came? =/

You said that her periods are EXTREMLY irregular. So now you have your answer. Has she ever thought about birth control? Not only would they straighten out her periods but they would protect her against pregnancy if you to ever went farther.