Before I say anything, I apologize in advance for being descriptive of my story, I just want to tell the story with full accuracy, so I can get an equally accurate answer..

So about two weeks ago, my girlfriend and I were messing around kissing. She was wearing pajama pants, with underwear underneath that and a panty-liner underneath that (she wears it for cleanliness I guess). So we started to dry hump, and eventually I ejaculated, but I got off of her before it got all over her clothes by going through mine. We kept kissing, and I wanted to see if the cum was still wet on my shorts, so I grabbed myself, and felt that it was still quite damp, and my hand had even gotten a bit sticky. I wiped it on my bedsheet, and I continued to kiss her.

Eventually, I started to rub her vagina through her pajama pants, (so does that also count as gettin off the semen, even though her wetness was coming through?), and after a while that led to me going under her pants and on top of her panties. I rubbed her for a little bit there (maybe a couple minutes) and eventually I went under that and began to finger her.

I was a bit worried, but I was comforted to see on other websites that dried cum is basically dead cum, and I'm pretty sure my hand was dry before I touched her groin underneath her panties.

Last month she got her period and I believe it ended at about the 18th, her period lasts for about 4 days. However, her period is very irregular and unpredictable. Today is the 13th..about 2 days ago, she told me that she had a pink spot on her underwear. She said she usually gets that before her period (and her period usually follows after the next few days), and it's happened a few times where she had gotten a pink spot but had no period the next few days (I'm assuming that's ovulation).

Now I'm beginning to freak out, because I feel like she's gotten pregnant from that incident I described above..I've been dreaming about it because of how much I've been thinking about it. I haven't told her about my worries because she's more paranoid than me, and I know she would freak out way worse than I am, so I don't want to tell her to take a pregnancy test.

Am I freaking out too much? Is it basically impossible for her to be pregnant by the process mentioned above?

Please help me, I'm scared out of my mind. I'm turning 21 tomorrow, and I know we shouldn't be messing around and stuff, I just want my question answered. I'm usually careful about this, but I lost myself on this one. Please help me!!

Hi honey! RELAX it is virtually nil that she could even be pregnant from that and I will describe why - I always either talk in a biology class way or with office terms so bare with me! ;-)

The vagina is coated with a lubricant basically to do 2 things - 1 to make it easier for the penis to penetrate, and 2. to stop any foreign invaders (just like mucus in your nose and your ears), At the top of the vagina is the cervix which is coated in a thick gel like substance - called cervical jelly - this is the MOTHER of ALL protection as this is formed so only the strongest sperm can get through - and this is why penetration and ejaculation (to push the sperm through the opening) is needed! 3. there is the HUGE cavern of the uterus for the strongest sperm to swim through, then they have to get to the fallopian tubes, hope there is an egg to fertilize, and then have enough strength to make it through the hard shell of the egg!

in your case, your sperm would start dying off immediately, and IF some survived that ordeal - of being wiped etc then any surviving sperm would have had to make it through the above terrain!

Even though your girlfriends periods are irregular, most women ovulate about 14 days before their first day of a period (if it's 28 days you can go either way) so in your girlfriends case she perhaps would have been ovulating about the 1st of august! Thus me not saying with 100% certainty that she can't be pregnant! BUT I will say with 99.9% certainty that she isn't

The million dollar questions is this DID ANY SPERM GET INTO HER VAGINA AND CLOSE ENOUGH TO HER CERVIX? So DONT say anything - as she could be so anxious it would actually create stress and stop her period! And lets keep our fingers crossed that her period comes on - which I am SURE it will! So try not to stress about it! And in the future, just don't get ANY semen near her vagina OK?

First off, thanks for such a swift reply! I really appreciate it! Your words are pretty comforting.

I saw other people's posts on similar issues, but I felt like mine differed from all of theirs. I didn't mind your terms at all..I'm a pre-med student (graduating this year), and so those terms weren't new to me lol. The problem with me is that since I'm personally and directly involved in the situation, it makes my judgment hazy and unclear..(kind of like how doctors can never diagnose themselves properly).

I was scared in the beginning, but then saw that people had said that once sperm dries, it dies off and becomes useless, and can't be revitalized afterward. But when she told me about her pink spotting, I got worried, because I've taken biology courses and remembered that that could be from a number of things, more commonly implantation or ovulation, and since I believe her ovulation had passed, I was worried it was implantation, which basically signals pregnancy. But she says she usually gets that pink spotting, so it kind of puts me at ease, but at the same time, what if it's implantation disguised as something she had before?

Clearly you know what you're talking about more than I do, so your words mean worlds more than my words do to me. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but at the same time, maybe I'm justified. Hopefully you can explain the spotting issue..?

Thanks so much..again, I really appreciate the almost immediate answer haha.

Hi Honey! Every woman can have different symptoms of a period and for that a pregnancy! So it just depends on what is going on with her cycle! You stated that she has a wonky period, so the occaisional spotting I feel is more to do with the beginning of a pregnancy than anything else! Also when a woman has irregular periods, this can be a sign of an ovarian cyst! Which would correspond with slight spotting as the hormones rise - bfore the menses starts! It is not very often that implantation bleeding happens! And it is usually brown - due to the old lining of her uterus becoming loose from the implantation! Due to the fact that this happens on a regular basis with her, I am totally leaning towards the fact that this is a precursor to her period! So don't panic!

Hey again!

When you said, "ou stated that she has a wonky period, so the occaisional spotting I feel is more to do with the beginning of a pregnancy than anything else!", did you mean, "beginning of a period than anything else?", because that's what I think you meant (and hope) lol

Thanks again for being there for me!

HEY! I'm blonde and medicated give me a break!!!!!! ;-) XD XD XD YES! I meant period - I almost put pregnancy again! That's ALL I answer questions about Pregnancy, so I have it on the brain!!! 8-| XD

You always answer questions about pregnancy? For your profession? May I ask, what do you work as?

On here and in day to day life! I have always been fascinated with medical AND entertainment!!! 8-| I'm a stay at home mom - diasabled!

Hey, I have a similar situation from yours but I'm not sure if the answer would be the same. I'm only 17 and I'm get extremely paranoid so any help would be greatly appreciated.

My boyfriend and I were fooling around in the shower and I made him come. He didn't come in my direction. Then he washed off and started rubbing near my vaginal opening and clit but I'm pretty certain he did not enter me and our gentials never touched. This was on the 5th day of my period and now I'm freaking now.

I'm pretty sure there's no chance of me getting pregnant but I would like a 2nd opinion on this situation.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

As long as there was NO penetration or sperm getting in the vaginal canal you are NOT pregnant! Also know that even "doing it" in the shower you can still get pregnant! It's weird that the more information out there the less we know! The old myths are coming back! So just be careful OK? Good luck and hopt this helps!

Yeah, thank you! My reseach told me so as well but I get really paranoid and worried sometimes.

I'm normally not the type to be making these kind of mistakes but I guess I just lost my head on that day. My boyfriend and I decided that we won't be fooling around without clothes anymore since I guess I'm not emotionally ready for it. Thanks for the quick reply!

heya all could anybody help me plzz...Well 6days ago today i had sex with my x bf we didn't use anything and the last time i was on was the 1st aug so i'm not due till the 30thaug... anyways 3days after having sex with him i started bleeding it was very dark blood with bits or red, the second day of the blood was very red!!!! only would come out if i went 4 a wee and wiped...then today its so :S its like it cant make up its mind what to do iv a a little bit off c**p but nout big..... i always have blood when i wake up for about 5-10mins then it goes back to nout i dont understand whats going on could this be implantation bleeding??? xxx

Just to add here. YES you can get pregnant even without penetration. Its rare but true. You should know this IVE gotten pregnant from dry humping/ fingering and had to search around forever to find people just like me. YOU CAN GET PREGNANT FROM PRE OR NOT PRE EJACULATION!

just a bit of advice i need... my gf had her period on 2nd of may and on the 16th of may we got a bit carried away... we had our clothes on with me wearing a lower and my gf a lower and panty... while hugging her i ejaculated a bit...there was a wet spot and i was pressing myself against her...later i realised and immediately moved away... can she get pregnant??? she had her period of 3 days on time on the 30th of june but i'm still scared... can u plzzzzz tell me if she'll get pregnant or not... reply urgent...

So I'm almost 16 and I'm absoulty terrified that I'm pregnant. Last month 2 days before I got my period me and my bf were having sex(we were using a condom) I was on top of him and then he tried to roll over onto me without taking it out first( by this point he had already cum into to condom) and when he rolled over his penis came out but the condom stayed in. Some cum came out and got all on my vagina. So is there a possibility I could be pregnant? Also I haven't gotten my period yet this month :/