Well, last Saturday I had sex with my girlfriend. She gave me oral for about 8 minutes then we had sex but it was cut short due to time. So I was only in for about 6 minutes. I DID NOT cum and I wore a condom when I started to have sex with her. She didn't cum either. 2 days later she said she thinks that she is pregnant because her head hurts and her stomach feels funny and she says she might be over thinking things and she constantly asked me if I came and I told her no (because I honestly never did). The whole week up to now, July 1st, she says she feels fine but she is very very nervous and her stomach feels weird. But she won't take a test because she is scared that she might be. I have asked my older brother, older sister, and close friend,they (I have told the same story to them) said that she isn't, it's that she is very nervous and there nothing to worry about. But I want to know from you guys to make sure everything is okay.

Dude, if she has these symptoms then she may be pregnant:
-frequently go to the toileT FOR NO REASONS
-feeling nausea
-feeling backpain
-her period is late for 1 n a half week

if she has those symptoms, tell her to take pregnancy test to confirm her 'pregnancy'. Hope it will help ya

Was this your first time to have sex together? If so, she is most likely not pregnant. Having her take a test of go to the doctor is your best bet though.