Hello to all,I wanted to ask around to be sure, because the unknown is driving me crazy.So the story is this:Me and my girlfriend had protected sex on the 13-14th (i pulled out before ejaculating) and 24th (this time i was a bit slow, but i checked the condom of any leaks afterwards) of august. She used to have precice periods but after some times when we were not 100% she took the plan B. It messed her periods quite well. But the latest was to begin on the 30th or 29th, it is now ~8 days late. We've done the home pregnacy test on the 2nd of september - negative and the HCG test today (the 5th of september) it came out negative or something what they said was lower than 0.01, meaning its neg. Anyway, she has the period pains like pain in the lower abdomen and no other symptoms. She also suspects that she might have anemia, because she fells weak all the time and stuff but felt this way before sex. The anemia can mess up the days, right? I am very stressed out, if you can please help me out. ;)Also we are thinking of buying the plan B to check if her days will come. because when she took it sometime ago it made then come like in the giffy.

Well if you are using condoms, most likely she is not pregnant. I believe it's all in your ind and hers. You can trick your mind into thinking you are pregnant. If she hasn't started yet, you should have her go get tested just to be 100% sure she is or is not. But my gut is tell me she's not pregnant cuz you used condoms.

Thx for the reply, we got tested, the blood test or HCG was negative.