Me and my girlfriend had sex about 10 days ago before she went away on vacation for the next 3 weeks. I used a condom and there were no breaks/rips etc. She was supposed to get her period 7 days ago and still hasn't and has been complaining about stomach cramps, dizziness, nausea, with no spotting. These are all known, common symptoms that she's pregnant, but they could also be plenty of other things. I'm not sure if its safe to say that its too soon for her to be having symptoms. I've been really stressed out while she has been quite relaxed about the whole situation saying it's nothing. I could really use input from people with previous expierence. I'm 17 and she's 16, and I've been more than stressed out about the whole situation.

if she were actually pregnant than it is Not too early for symptoms at this point..."Symptoms" usually start as early as the first missed period
Condoms still can fail even w/o breaks...this is why i highly encourage girls getting on the pill (pill alone is over 99% effective against pregnancy) Condoms are about 85%
It is still unlikely but not impossiable and the only way to know is by taking a pregnancy test....Chances are she is just late and she is experiancing "symptoms" because she "thinks" she might be pregnant and it is a normal and expected and proven thing that a girl can have every "symptom" of pregnancy just by hoping or worrying...(even if you she doesn't show worry Im sure she is)
In a nutshell, she is already late for her cycle so a test would be accurate...buy her a home test and cross your fingers...go do it now...The results you get IS the answer. Good luck, be safe and if you luck out talk to her about getting on the pill to avoid future scares (it will take some patience and she will probably need to try 2 or 3 brands b4 she finds the right one for her but in the end it will be worth it
let me know the results of the HPT if u can (as i said, she's probably not but if and when u get that negative u will feel a LOT better)

I ended up talking to her, and she didn't start to have any "symptoms" untill she told me she missed her period and I freaked and I started to unknowingly stress out. We talked about it and both decided its nothing, she's been feeling better, but because her grandparents own the only convience store/pharmacy on the island off of St. Thomas that she's staying on she can't get ahold of a pregnancy test.