my girlfriend and i were fooling around dry humping and she was ontop of my i had my boxers on, they were a little wet from precum she didnt have underwear on and she rubbed against me i didnt go in her at all, i was wondering if there was any chances of her getting pregnate? and i had some Precum on my finger and i wipped it off on my pants and blanked and then stuck it in her is there any risk there? im really kinda freaking out right now. some answers would be helpful, thanks guys!

I really think it would be extremely difficult to get pregnant that way, you would have to be a superman of some sort. Seeing you are worried now, take it as a lesson and use condoms.

if your girlfriend and you are going to have sex, which it seems like you will soon, if you have not already , you both had better sit down and think about some sort of contraception she could take , and you also use the condoms.

Better to be safe than an young father

Really unlikely she is pregnant :-)

Thanks alot still im prolly gonna still worry till her next period lol, ya we are still virgins, i thank you for the info. we will sit down and i will be using condoms no unprotected sex. i just didnt think of it at the time. thanks again.

Hi again, even more reason to not worry now. If you are both virgins, this is good.

A woman has a thing called a hymen, which is a thin piece of skin inside her vagina, this is usually broken during her first sex, but seeing that you both havent had sex yet, her hymen is probably still in tact, meaning no way sperm could get through. dont think you really have to worry about her being pregnant. Chances are even less now.

Seriously tho think about having some condoms, and get her some too, just so you both are prepared. And as you get older you will want to be having sex, so better for her to get on to some sort of contraception before!!! Sometimes yes , it is easy to forget wearing a condom , maybe if you are just fooling around, just get a condom out and have in easy reach just in case ,as l said before you both i am sure dont want to be parents.