I have had cramping and lower back pains with leg pain for the past three weeks. I'm on the pill, but could I be pregnant?

Did you have unprotected sex? if you didnt your prob not pregnant.. any other symptoms lately besides the one you mentioned?
I had cramping and lower back pain when i was 6 weeks but it ended up being a miscarrage, although cramping n back pain are very normal

Yes. I had unprotected sex on the Pill. I have had headaches, cramps, lower back and leg pains mostly. Nothing else really...

Ok.. Have you missed a period yet? How long have you been on the pill? n do you take it everyday at the same time?

I had my "withdrawal period" or whatever. It seemed normal I thought. But I can't shake these symptoms and everyday I feel worse. I am an emotional wreck. I never missed a pill but have only been on it for 2 full months. I am just about done with the 3rd pack this week.
Help :-(

It might be from your bc pills.. When i first started taking them i thought i was having pregnancy symptoms but wasnt actualy pregnant. Theres only a 1% chance u can get pregnant on the pill, i was on it for 4 months at one time and my boyfriend came in me everytime we had sex and i never got pregnant.. Try not to worry about it as much, and if it gets worse go see your doctor. hope i helped