ive been taking the pill for over half a month now and me and my boyfriend have had sex 6 times, im 16 and my symptoms are : sore breasts, nausea, spotting and some urination problems. i havent took a test yet but how likely is it that im pregnant??

I'm assuming that you have been having sex since you first started the pill, and that it is the only form of protection you are using, based on your question. IF this is inaccurate, please let me know, because the answer may be different. So,here's the deal. The pill, depending on which one you take, can take anywhere from 1 week to 2 months to become effective. So, if you have been having unprotected sex since day 1 on the pill, there is a chance that you are, in fact pregnant. I would suggest first, finding information about your specific pill and determining if it was effective before you had sex, if not, then I suggest waiting until you are supposed to get your withdrawal bleed at the end of the pack, if it doesn't arrive, then test. It is far too early to test for pregnancy in your case, so you will unfortunately have to wait. If you are not pregnant, please be smart and use a condom! You can't be too safe, double protection is better than single!

-C.