Ok, so I know its a bit rediculous, but the 2nd week of November I was going on a cruise to Mexico, and coinsidently that also happened to be the week of my period which ALWAYS starts on the Wednesday of the placebo pill week. Well I decided to start a new pack in order to skip my period. I have been on birth control for 2 years straight and my periods been like clockwork always. The Sunday of the placebo week, i started a new pack, and later that night i started my period, or what seemed to be. So I kept taking the pills from the new pack and had light bleeding the whole week in Mexico Then I get home from mexico and kept bleeding! So I had my period for 2 weeks straight! Now, when I got home from my trip and noticed I was still bleeding, I did not take the 2nd week of my pills, i skipped a week of pills and then took them the next week that way my period would be on schedule to how its always been. I know this is confusing sorry! ANYWAYS...I started the 2nd week of pills after 2 weeks of my period and i had unprotected sex 5 times that week. I am scared from all the confusion so im throwing away this pack and waiting 2 weeks to start another after my period in case i am pregnant. What do you think the chances of me being pregnant are?

Dude i dont know, but im going through exact same situation. tell me if your pregers..i think i might be.

I'm in the same boat as you kindof! I've missed two pills on my first week of bcp and this is the first time I've been on the pill in over a year. My bf and I had unprotected sex multiple times right before I missed the pills and he finished in me one of those times. Now its been 3 days and I'm having tonsss of creamy cm (sry if tmi). Idk of there's a chance I could be pregnant but I lost the pills so I can't double up. Kinda freaking out a little.

I have been on birth control since January maybe and since then, my periods have been coming on time on Wednesday the last week of the pack. The end of last month, sunday July 17, I messed up and didn't pick up my prescription so I missed the first 2 days of the pill that night and Monday night. I got the pack and took it that Tuesday the 19 but then messed up again and stopped taking it. On July 30th a week later, I got my period I think. It was very light & only lasted 3 or 4 days. During that week, my boyfriend and I have had unprotected sex thinking my bc was still active. On august 2nd, was the day my "period" stopped but it was a week before my original period is supposed to arrive (august 10th). Before I got the bleeding we had unprotected sex & he ejaculated in me & the other times he did as well more than once each time. A day we had sex I thought I was off my period he did, but then it came back very very light. I have had crazy mood swings, crying for no reason, cravings, back aches, and slight cramping..on Sunday august 14, I am supposed to start a brand new pack of birth control but am not sure whether I am pregnant or not and not sure if I have enough time to wait and take a test....What do I do please help.