I'm a 14 year old boy and have heard that the only way to stop wet dreams is to mastrubate. What is mastrubation and how do you do it? I've heard bits from my freinds but I don't really know, please can you tell me fully and in detail. Thank you.

Oh God thisll be awkward.... ok bro i actually understand your confusion, i was like that a year ago...thankfully its simple for us guys. just pump your hand up and down your penis and find what feels good.

You don't need to stop wet dreams. It's quite natural and extremely common.
Masturbation is stimulation of your genitals, often to a climax (orgasm). When your penis is erect, massage it with your hands as you feel best. As the feeling increases, you may reach a climax of sensation with pulsations which might cause you to ejaculate semen.
If you need more information, ask

Cameron, it's doesn't have to be awkward. You are right to ask. There are many on here who want to help others understand things better. So ignore any demeaning comments - unfortunately there often those around.

Thanks for replying! Do you use both hands or one? And when do I stop? Does anything happen? Sorry for all the questions but I really don't know! Thanks again.

@Shepherd999 Thank you, I didn't see your reply at first! Just one question - is the feeling supposed to be nice? Just saying what I heard around. All and I don't think he meant it badly.

It is entirely up to you. Start with one hand. Stop when you feel like stopping. Those who are circumcised often have to use lubrication. Very often it leads to an ejaculation of semen on climax. But that depends on how far into puberty you are. The fact that you have wet dreams possibly means you are emitting semen. That is the body's natural way to get rid of produced semen. So you don't have to masturbate. When a climax is reached, a release of sexual tension is felt, and the penis will go from erect to flaccid.

Yes it is supposed to feel nice. It is, to a certain extent, mimicking what would happen in sexual intercourse.

Thanks for all your help!

Pleased to help

shepherd you put words in my mouth i wasn't saying. I was simply saying i'd never had to explain it to another guy :P