im 16 and when I masturbate I reach what I think is climax and only pre cum comes out, and it is either very little or nothing at all. But I've had wet dreams before also. And I cum, I think from what I see it's cum. Idk what the hell is wrong with me and I've been looking for an answer for years. Please help

p.s. Should I just finally go up to my dad a and ask him about it? I feel like that'd be weird though

Hi Guest,

I'm guessing you mean your ejaculate is clear.  That is normal early in puberty.  It becomes more milky/whitish as you get older.

You'll also ejaculate more as you get older.

You sound normal.  Nothing is necessarily wrong with you.

Hope it helps.

Thanks for taking the time to respond. But when I "cum" it doesn't burst out at all or anything it only leaks and it's either very little of it or nothing at all. Is that normal?

I forgot to mention one thing also, I have only one testicle. Could that have something to do with it?

Not all guys "shoot" semen. Many only ooze or drip. It's all normal.
One testicle won't affect this or how much you ejaculate. Sperm makes up only a small part of your semen. The other testicle will compensate too.
Hope it helps.

Okay, but I have a hair all around my penis and I have armpit hair to so I'm pretty far through puberty I think. And I only get like maybe a fingertip of ejaculate out every time I masturbate.

Not all guys ejaculate a lot. Again, give it time.
You'll also notice that the longer you masturbate, and you should be able to go for HOURS before ejaculating, the more semen you'll have.

You are NORMAL and HEALTHY. The wet dreams confirm this.

So is what I told you normal from my state in puberty which is pretty far.

Wait ignore my last post, I just now saw your post. Thanks for the help. I'll let you know if I have any more questions. Thanks a lot