Okay im 16 going on 17 in 5 months and i dont know whats going on. For starters my penis is quite small , about 3 inches flacid and id say about 4 erect. I never masturbate and when i sometimes do i dont ejaulate at all. I have hair above my lip and have shaved twice. I have hair above my penis and on my testicles. I just about can count 1 very small armpit hair and some people often believe i shave my legs. Please give me some detailed advice on where i am.i am 5.6 in height

Hi Fifa,

First off, you are NORMAL.

Not everyone develops at the same rate/times.  Your penis can grow into your early 20's and you are in puberty.

Have you ever had a wet dream (nocturnal emission)?  This is where you wake up with sticky stuff in your shorts.

Thanks . No I have never had a wet dream.is this normal?

It's a little unusual.

If you're making semen/sperm then after a while it needs to be released. It does get "old." If you don't masturbate or have sex then usually you'd have a wet dream.

You are clearly in puberty. You might just need some more time.