I was prescribed with Methocarbamol. I recently had injury and Methocarbamol was prescribed as addition to rest and physical therapy. I am using this drug for the first time in my life and would like to learn more of side effects of it. Simply, I want to know what I can expect.

Methocarbamol is muscle relaxant and you got it for its origin use. This drug rarely gives serious side effects. Most common are allergic reactions, which may occur as difficulty breathing, swelling tongue lips and face. Also may cause rash, itching, fever and nasal congestion. If anything of this occurs, call your doctor.

I have been on Methocarbamol for a month and it does change color of urine, it says not to worry that it can happen..woo..I was glad I looked it up for I was wondering why this was going on and if something was wrong..so dont worry if u see that.  Still always drink a full glass of water.