I am diagnosed with some disease, I forgot the name, but I have problems because of that. It feels like painful muscle condition, and I realized I need medical help. That is why I visited my doctor, who prescribed me Methocarbamol. Anyway, he did not tell me anything about this drug, so I want to hear more. Can you tell me what the most important information is, I should know about methocarbamol.

It is important to say you should use caution when driving, operating machinery, or performing other hazardous activities while you are taking this drug. Methocarbamol may cause dizziness or drowsiness, so if you experience any of these, you should avoid these activities. Use alcohol cautiously, because it may increase drowsiness and dizziness while you are taking Methocarbamol. Call your doctor immediately if you experience a rash, itching, a fever, or nasal congestion during treatment with methocarbamol, because these conditions require doctors check up. Methocarbamol is a muscle relaxant that works by blocking nerve impulses. Those are or pain sensations that are sent to your brain warning you about painful condition. Methocarbamol is used, along with rest and physical therapy, to treat injuries. Sometimes, Methocarbamol may also be used for purposes other than those I told you. Before you start taking Methocarbamol, you should tell your doctor if you have kidney disease, liver disease, or a seizure disorder. You may need a lower dose or special monitoring during your therapy so it is better to take care.