My brother took morfine pills and he is experiencing some side effects. I sit possible that cold and clammy skin is from morfine? What are some possible other side effects?

Cold and clammy skin is possibly from morfine. But I guess this is not so terrible side effect. Or some other more severe side effects you should seek medical attention! Morfine can cause allergic reaction, like difficulty breathing, closing your throat, swelling of lips, hives, seizures, severe weakness, dizziness, unconsciousness. This side effects are more severe than following: constipation, dry mouth, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, tiredness, muscle twitches, sweating, itching, decreased sex drinve.
Was this morfine that your brother took prescribed by doctor? You know that morfine is a habit forming drug? Did you know that heroin is made form morfine?

hi i have been injected with morfine befor and it made me fill like i was floating like i was high
and i did not like the sideafects to it butt it is the only thing that keeps me out of pain what
else can i do i do whant to be adicted to it .