I've been having unprotected sex with my significant other for the longest now. My body is going thru some changes. I started leaking breast milk the other day as well as lower back pains and lower tummy pains and occasional nausea. I jus came off my period on the 1st it wasn't Wat I was used to and to top it off I have an ovarian cyst. I have two other children n came on my period with them one til I was three months the other until I was 6 months. They are 8 and 5 can some one please help me everything I read is contradicting one another

Have you missed a period? If yes have you taken a pregnancy test? If so did you use the first urine of the day? If the test is negative it may just be your cyst causing the problems. You should make an appointment with your doctor to get it check out. Good Luck and hope everything is okay.

No i jus had one and it was very irregular though not wat im use too...may be tmi but it was early and it started off pink then went to brownish But it lasted for like 8 days n my breast are filled with milk now low back n stomach pains i also took a ovulation test right after and it came out positive but i dont ovulate this early and no cm

I would suggest making an appointment with your doctor to do a check up. If your breast are filling with milk but your youngest child is 5 there could be a hormone issue or something else.

Yes i am going to the er today because the pain is getting intense and i have no clue why i even feel nauseated n dizzy