i am 16 years old .& i been dating ma.bf 2.years now . Okay i just lost it to him in november of 2012 & it was ma first time yes we use a.condom um ma period.came already thats.month im 28-30 days to ma cycle && for thanksgiving after eating i was throwing up for 3 days n then.it went away but i was worry i.took a test n it was negative n yes ma period.came dec.9 okay on dec 22 we did it again without a condom yes i.know we should of dont judge me please :”( 2nd week of jan.ma breast started hurting i got real.stress n sacred cry all the time took a home.test.all came out negative n then 3 days after ma period came normal.on time jan 11 5 days then i had chest pain i went to.the hositpal n.they did a test n.negative.too they said it was a cheat stain then i had a discharged ughh. N i checked twice again negative && okay then feb 10 this month i had ma period dark red then brown for 3 days && im.stressing i went to da doctors 5.days ago where they do free testing where you pee n the test came out .neagtive too . But yesteaday ma breasts started hurting again n all week n have back aches .Could i be pregant please help im stressing out havnt had sex since dec22 .

I highly doubt that you're pregnant if you had so many tests and the fact that you have had your period means that you couldnt be pregnant ... All the pain and discomfort is probably just your body adjusting to sexual activities i am 16 as well and just experienced the pregnancy scare and painful symptoms and everything is normal just give it time and everything will even out don't stress hun it will only make it worse

I hope everything works out in your favor :) in the mean time spoil yourself a little bit

Ps I would never judge someone if they had unprotected sex :) a lot of people do it

Awww you think so ugh im going nuts I dont know what to im just eating for ma period in march im just sacred n thanks for the support :”( means alot to me .

Thanks what has happen to you?

Well me and my boyfriend had decided to have sex for the first time and then we had done it a few times after that one of the times we didn't use protection which was dumb but we had sex after I had already had my period for the month so I began to feel weird like something was up my breast hurt I I had back pains well then my period was a day late and I panicked cuz they are never late so I waited two more days for my period that never came so I went and bought a pregnancy test it was negative then a day later I started my period thankfully lol I asked my Dr and he told me it was just my body getting use to the sexual changes

Lol I wish I woulda known that before I took the shameful walk in walmart holding a pregnancy test haha

I forgot to tell you I definitely understand being alone in this situation it's totally not something you would be open about and having support will make everything just a little bit better :) lol and if you need to talk or something I'm here :)