i am on the implant and i have polysistic overies aswel as endrometiosis (not sure on spellin lol) but i have found out i am pregnant!!!!!!  i had sex on a one nite stand on the 8th of march then came on my preiod on the 15th of march to the 19th of march then had sex with my ex partner on the 22nd of march...i have heard about the implantation bleed but my bleed was heavy and normal...i have taken 2 test both positvie with very light second line so think my hcg levels are stil low....someone help me work out who the dad could be please!!!!!

Hi Rudie,

IF your period from 15-19 March was "normal" for you, like your others, then the ex partner is likely the father.

Normally, you would not be fertile from about 10 days PRIOR to your period starting, so it is unlikely to be the one night guy.

Sperm can remain viable for about 5 days so having sex on day 7 pregnancy is possible.

thankyou for your help but now im even more confused!! because 2day i have taken 2 more tests and theyve come back negative so havent got a clue if im even pregnant!! how can that happen one day im positive next day im negative??!!

Testing early, false negatives are common. False positives are rare, BUT, it should be a clear indication of pregnancy, not subject to interpretation.

Give it a few more days. hCG increases rapidly, and test first thing in the morning, for the best accuracy.

hang in there.

i did the test with the first urine this morning so surly that shud of come up...coz i dont understand why my hcg levels have droped again...i have done some research and aparentyl this could of hapend because of a miscarriage but not sure what to believe..i am gona go docs 2moz but they are usless there and im scared they wont do the right proceder to get a rite answer...i just wanna know whether i am or not its so stressfull

When is your period due in April?

Wait until it is due before you proceed.

well when did u ovulate and if u dont know about it u can use google ovulation kit to find out n may be by so doing u can know whom the father is. and i advise u to sleep with only one parter becos there are a lot of diseases out there.

My periods are iregular because of the implant so I can't work out when I actualy ovulate and it was a one nite stand that wasn't spost to of hapend I dnt do that on a regular! Anyway I went doc today n al they did was another test which come up negative so aint got a clue!