So I'm about 8-10 weeks pregnant. I've been having a lot of symptoms and have taken a pregnancy test and it came out positive. But about an hour ago I started bleeding. I am terrified does this mean I'm having a miscarriage or may be that I was never really pregnant?!!

Um are you in pain ? Does anything hurt do you have blood cloths coming out is it heavy bleeding ?? it could be a miscarrged or implaltion bleeding which happens in pregancy nothing to worry ? But it contuines you need to go to the doctors n of course you are pregant if you took tests n they came out postive im surely sure you are huns !! good luck .

I have light cramps & there are little pieces of bodily tissue. & is it possible to have implantation bleeding at 9 weeks?

Soo its possible you can have implaltion bleeding within 6 to 12 weeks in your pregancy

Sorry thats incorrect thats is not possible you may have implaltion bleeding within in 6-12 days being pregant && if your bleeding it could be you could have a miscarrged ! Or something else could be going on go get check please before its too late !!

It is not implantation bleeding because that would of happened weeks ago. Yes you are probably pregnant since you took a pregnancy test and got a positive. Some bleeding during pregnancy is okay as long as your not having cramps or pain. Since you are having cramps and pain you may be experiencing a miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy, or tubal pregnancy. You need to go to your doctor as soon as possible to get checked out. Good Luck and I hope everything is okay