Okay. So I'm 16 years old, and I'm really not sure what's going on. I've been stressing about this SO much. My periods are irregular. I never know when they are really going to start. But from when my last period was, my 30 day cycle should have started 4 days ago. So yesterday, I got some bleeding. I was SO excited. i went to change my tampon last night, and it was only a little blood, but I didn't worry. I woke up this morning with absolutely no blood. I still have the cramping, though. I've been on birth control, and had sex with my partner without a condom. I'm not sure if I've been psyching myself out or what, but I've been getting cramping (sometimes lighter than others), mood swings, some nausea, loss of appetite and tiredness. I've been constantly raiding websites looking for answers, but nothing really seems to be similar to mine. Like I said, I've been COMPLETELY stressing out about this. Could I be pregnant? Is this implantation bleeding or is my period about to start?

Well, on one hand stressing out can cause you to be late. The symptoms you described sound alot like PMS but the nausea and loss of appetite sound like pregnacy sympoms. I have had two children and the main symptom of both of mine was tender breast and extremly tired even after alot of sleep and vitamins. Since you have had spotting and no cycle yet I would call your Dr. or the health dept. and get a blood test. It is very accurate and can be done right after a missed cycle. I hope I have helped some. Have a blessed day.

I have the same problem and im also 16 and i have been on the pill for a couple months now and i started bleeding a week before my sugar pills and i have bad cramping, loss of apitite, tired all the time, breast soreness, lower back pain, nasuea almost all the time can someone help me idk if im pregnant or not