I had protected sex with my boyfriend today, with me on top. I think that we kept going a little after he ejaculated because he doesn't go completely soft and I couldn't tell. When he pulled out, the condom had slipped so that it was halfway off and a lot of the sperm had made it's way up the condom and not just in the tip. I'm a bit worried that some may have leaked. I'm pretty sure that I'm ovulating so this is especially worrying. Can anyone give me some odds or advice? Thanks.

Calm down honey. The o0dds of getting pregnant on a one time event are very low. Mayybe one in 300 at best.  But you should keep a Monoxidal lube.. That will giive further protection.  But with sex, protected or not, youneed to agree wit your partnber on what you will both do hould you get pregnant. Asover the course of months or years the chances of pregnancy increase.

You might find things other than Intercourse a lot safer as well as more enjoyable. Women are far more likely to orgasm from oral than standard vaginalo intercourse. And sometimes simply kissing and making out with the preliminaries is  better as well.  Enjoy your yout while you can.

Thank you; that made me feel a lot better. Pretty reassuring, as I'm pretty nervous about the small possibility of pregnancy.

The very best way isw to bget on to brth co0ntrol pills. They are the most5 effeft9ive way.For birth control as well as STD prevention I feel condoms are over rated. v Just as in your case many things can go wrong.  Anda girl really  needs a means of protection where she ois solely in co0ntrol.  Too many boys have little concern that way. Biggest thing of all is never allow a boy to pressure you into having sex.