Last night my boyfriend and I had sex for the first real time. We used a condom. Were scared he precame inside me. He didn't actually come inside me he came after the intercourse part. We checked for holes in the condom after and there was no air that came out and no water . I'm just worrying myself like No other that I might be pregnant ! I know its highly unlikely but still. I just need someone to calm me down or something. We don't even know if he precame in me cause he felt a weird sensation but he didn't think it was precum. Even if he did there weren't any holes. I'm just being over dramatic right ? I don't have my period for another 2-2 1/2 weeks so waiting for that won't calm me down.

Hi Guest

If your partner was wearing a condom, and he leaked some pre cum, or even fully ejaculated inside you (wearing the condom) No you could not become pregnant.  If you get highly stressed over things like this you may want to hold on a while till your a bit older, or research a few things before you have sex again, other wise you are likely to be stressing each time you have sex...did this happen..what if this....I wonder if. This is all natural but the more you learn about pregnancy the less you will worry.  There is a lot of fun to be had in just enjoying foreplay with your partner and not having full sex, plus there is zero chance of becoming pregnant from foreplay.  I hope this helps<3

Health Guru
So are you saying he entered you with out a condom and had precum or what?
If he was using the condom from the time he first entered you I would say you have nothing to worry about.
If you want to be sure you could always go and get the morning after pill straight away before its to late and another little tip for you is to use a condom with spermacide protection as well and if you can get it a spermacide cream you place in the vagina that helps to kill any unwanted sperm that may appear.
Hope this is some help :-)

Chance is less precum didnt contains sperms so there is no chance of getting pregnent .dont take risk try prignency test immidiately to make sure TAKE CARE

Health Guru
Hotmanu precum can contain sperm in small quantities so there could be a very small chance of pregnancy if the timing was right.