Ok we'll the other day my boyfriend and I had sex without protection and he pulled out an cummed . Well he said there was white stuff on his penis but it was from me. Then when I came home to take a shower there was a white blob in and around the outside of my vagina .. I was wondering if this was from me or him . The cum was thicker than his & clear ..

Um.... so this is kinda related so me and my boyfriend were in bed and his part sorta brush against mine bare but he didnt penatrate and wiped off his tip just in case and went to bathroom right after wards and i went after too but im scared because i had my period on the fourth last month but now its my time again and i havnt had my period i get rock hard stomache feeling and its weird never had this before ive been stressed lately and i had a cold about a week ago so i honestly dunno what to think and i cant get a pregnacy test bcuz with my situation its too difficult :/