ok my boyfriend and i are on our way back to the house we had went to the corner store down the street only to get tylenol the store is now closed my boyfriend had a lil to drink but not to the point were he was not functionable ...

so the police officer turns on his lights and pulls us over my boyfriend pulls over along the curb just before we had gotten pulled over we had went to mcdonalds and have gotten 6 orders of mcdonalds so the meals in the front seat when the officer walks away to his car my boyfriend is chewing on the mcdonalds meal

then when the officer comes to the window about to give my boyfriend a ticket he then throws my boyfriend out the car yelling 'whats in your mouth' 'whats in your mouth' so he spit all the food out come to find out the officer does not find anything what so ever another officer grabs me and throws me out the car attempting to search the car so i yell out ' no, what are you doing you are not about to search his car without a warrant '

So then the oficer then says that hes not searcing the car but continues to open the doors and moving stuff within my boyfriends caro.O

so i scream 'what the hell are you doing stop searching the car' and before the police officer does what he does i told him from the beginning that im pregnant we were on the way home from trying to buy tylenol but the store was closed....

so anyways the offficer hangcuffs me and throws me onto the ground flat on my stomache :'(

im on the ground 10 weeks pregnant 2 days before my primary doctor tells me im fine to come in on the 16th for my 1st sonogram

and that night my stomache is flat on the ground i scream 'im pregnant '

and the police officers tells me 'shut the f**k up '

so then he throws me in another police car my boyfriend is extremely angry hes yelling' this isnt fair what are you doing'

so hes resisting arrest

its extremley hot in this car as soon as the door is open another police officer has me on the ground becuase my boyfriend kicked out a police window so now im on the ground flat on my stomache on top of glass :'(

the police officer brings out the police wagon and throws my boyfriend in there they have chocked him until he had passed out and is still chioking him until he woke back up the ambulance rushes over the police officer does not want me to go to the hospital but the ambulance had said that its prodecall and its neccesary im handcuffed to the bed on the way to the hospital im getting my sonogram done i fall asleep i wake up the doctor has infformed me that i have lost the baby the same police officer that has done that to me is in the same room all he did was turn his head my mom comes and i leave

WHY DIDNT I BLEED WHEN ALL THIS HAPPENED WHY DID THEY SAY THAT IM IN THE PROCESS OF A MISCARIDGE BUT NO SIGN OF BLOOD ANYWHERE 2 DAYS LATER NO BLOOD

DID I REALLLY LOSE THE BABY BUT THE DOCTOR SAID THERE WAS NO HEART BEAT

Hi Guest,

They should be able to detect a heart beat by 10 weeks.

The fetus is VERY well protected by your uterus.  Even "thrown" to the ground it would be protected.  It is possible that you are having a miscarriage but we can't be sure.  Miscarriages can happen and are more common than most women realize.

See your regular doctor, hopefully an obstetrician.

Good luck.