I am 17. Last night my boyfriend and I were messing around. He fingered me and I gave him a hand job. He came. Then he was rubbing my clit which got me super turned on and so I started giving him a hand job again. I don't know about pre c*m, like if there was any. Later, (about 45 minutes to an hour later) he tried to put his penis in my vagina and it sorta fit, but we aren't sure if it exactly went in because it didn't hurt either of us. I am not on birth control and we didn't use any sort of protection. My question is, and I don't know if I want to know the answer, could the sperm still be alive, could I get pregnant, and could there have been any penetration if it didn't hurt and could that get me pregnant? Please help I am freaking out!!!

Hi Jackie,

IF (big letters) there was a path for any sperm to get into your vagina then there is a chance of pregnancy.  There are no guarantees you will get pregnant either.

He ejaculated.  There would be semen in his urethra, not precum, after that.  It DOES contain sperm.  Yes, the sperm could easily survive for an hour in his body.  Just inserting it can squeeze it out and into your vagina.

So, there is a chance.  Use protection before you have any sexual contact.

Good luck.

Hi Jackie,

Yes, there is a chance of pregnancy.  There are no guarantees you will become pregnant either.

He ejaculated.  There would have been SEMEN in his urethra, not precum.  It WILL contain sperm and yes, it can survive an hour or more in his body easily.  Just inserting his penis into your vagina could "squeeze" that semen out.

Always use protection ALL the time.

Good luck.

Alright, so how about this? I am seventeen and was messing around with my boyfriend in a truck. I reached into his pants and gave him a playful ha****b. We had all our clothes on and there was no genital contact at all. He didn't ejaculate but there was most likely precum. I used hand sanitizer twice after that (62% alcohol if that means anything) but didn't wash my hands. About an hour later I changed my maxi pad and my finger brushed against it. I didn't touch my vagina or anything. Still hadn't washed my hands by then. That happened two days before my last period ended. My last period started either the 20th or 21st of January. I haven't gotten my period yet. I have been stressing out over this. I've stressed out my boyfriend about this too. Am I possibly pregnant?

Sperm dies if it dries and alcohol will kill sperm. It sounds very unlikely you are pregnant. Stress can make you late. Take a home test if you want - use your first morning urine (wake up pee) for the best accuracy.
Hope it helps.