I may be a little too worried but I need some one to help me out. Me and my boyfriend don’t use condoms, but we use the withdraw method. The thing that worries me is, when he was done I had cum all over my legs. I tried to wipe it with a napkin and a lot of it got on my fingers. Without even realizing I touched my virginal part. I didn’t realize I did this until I went to the bathroom and saw white chunks coming out of me, and that is how my boyfriends cum looks like. I was worried about that but the next day I got my period. So I didn’t think of it much, but aren’t you most fertile when you are on your period? So now I’m thinking can I be pregnant even though I already got my period? The other thing that I want to know is how long before the cum dies when it touches air? Can some one help me out please!!

It depends on the women, some can be at their peak right before their period, while their on it, or after they have had it. I know there is a web site that asks you when you last had your period and how long it lasted and it can give you an estimate when your most fertile, but that's just an idea. Yes you can be pregnant even though you get your period. My mother had here period for the first 5 months of her pregnancy when she had her first child. It doesn't mean that you are indeed pregnant, but it is still possible to be even though you receive your period. How long can sperm live in open air? Here are answers and opinions on the length of time sperm will survive in the open:
* A matter of hours or minutes, depending or air temperature.
* It may live up to 72 hours in favorable conditions (appropriate temp, humidity etc.)
* As long as the semen remains moist the sperm remain alive, when the semen dries the sperm die.
* 48 hours
straight from http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_long_can_sperm_live_in_open_air

If the sperm was inside of your vagina there is really no straight answer that I can give you except, go to the free clinic or a school health center and have them take a pregnancy test. You can wait till your next scheduled period and take a home pregnancy test then.

did you ever get pregnant?
my gf might be in the same situation like you and im scarred

please reply back

The pull out method is like....well, I won't go into it because it would be demeaning. Anyway, use a condom. Quit letting him "pull out" because basically, pre-cum has sperm in it and you could still end up getting pregnant. Yes, you may think "Whatever, I haven't gotten pregnant yet, it's worked fine" but eventually, it won't. So please, for the sake of humanity, and your sanity, use a freaking condom.

me and my boyfriend had sex for the first time and i was a vergin. we use a condom it didnt break and he didnt cum inside of me can i be pregeant?

well not really! condoms provide you with 99% safety, he didnt cum in you, like you said and the condom didnt break so what are you woried about?

the pull out method dont work my husbend and me befor we got married did that and i got pregnant so it dont work like they say use safe sex.

my husbend and me befor we got married did the pull out thing and it did not work, and i got pregnant so it dont work like they say use safe sex. needless to say i miscarried and was in a lot of pain.

You're very right, the pullout method does work but not very well. I am sorry as well to hear about your miscarriage and I think it's a very hard thing to deal with. I hope that you're doing well now.

me and my fiance had sex during my 3rd or 4th period and he came insde me, but then when i went to
the bathroom and washed it all came out..is der still a possiblity that i may get pregnant?

Absolutely. If ythere is ever any semen in your vagina for any reason, there is always the possibility that you will be pregnant. does that make sense? The semen itself jjust carries the sperm. THe sperm then swim out of it almost instantly. Did you know that?

Um I use the pull out method a lot! For the past couple of months with my partner and he cums on my stomach or my leg but I have not gotten pregnant. Its been months and months we've been doing this and nothing but not having my period for a while... I mean it comes on random date when it wants too....

hi..i had the same situation like this. i had sexual intercourse with my boyfriend during the 5th day of my period and he didn't ejaculate inside me, i'm usually 40 days cycle, now Its 45 days since i got my last period, i took pregnancy test twice and it came up negative, is there a possibility that i'm pregnant? could anybody help me? thanks!

Me and my Boyfriend had sex this morning, but it was unprotected, and i got my period that afternoon (which i totally forgot about) , But he said he did not cum inside of me, or even pre cummed,. can i still get pregnant ? I REALLY NEED AN ANSWER ! %-)

Me and my boyfriend had sex the weekend before, he pre-cummed outside of me and he came outside of me too.
I am on Yasmin pills for 3 months now and he used the pull out method as the others have. It has been twice that he used this method so far, as we didn't have a condom at that time of arousal. He did urinate before and have a wash before the next sex and pull out method. Would I still get pregnant?