I'm pregnant unfortunately I just found out after a bad car accident I'm too far along for abortion a my baby is the product of a rape I don't know exactly how far along I am but I know I haven't had sex and the last intercourse was rape I'm afraid to tell my boyfriend because I don't want to lose him I'm only 17 and I can't and don't want to have this baby I can't support it emotionally cause I don't want to look at it and think of what happened and I know its been like 4 months but I didn't know I was pregnant cause there was no sign I had birth control because both my sisters have kids and everyone convinced my mom I was next I feel like a failure and have no one to turn to. I've been depressed since I figured out and I don't even want life anymore. I live in Ohio and when I went to see if I could get an abortion the woman told me it was my fault I was raped and to stop looking for help cause if I don't meet the deadline with the money I'm out of luck and I guess I'm out of luck . I was planning to have sex but never got the chance to aand I don't want to after what happened. How so you give a baby love when you have none to give.

I'd suggest adoption? Can you take a loan?and get an abortion, look for more help!! Um I think I would tell my bf if I was raped, it wasn't your fault, you were just in the wrong place at wrong time. It wasn't your intention to cheat or be with another, it was the disgusting rappest! Or I would highly suggest to tell your mum! It's not like you did it on purpose and I highly doubt your mum would be disappointed in you I'm sure she loves her grandchildren!! f**k what anyone says. I'm so sorry to hear what happened, I really advise you to tell someone to get the help you need and I'm sure your loved ones will understand. Don't put yourself down from a low life. You are way more then that.

Listin sweety, 

It is in no way your fault that you have gotten pregnant. I know that its hard (not from personal experience but i can imagine 10 percent of your pain). You are NOT a failure. I wish you the very best with your pregnancy. If you EVER want to talk to someone, email me at  Don't be afraid to talk to your parents and your family. The person you talked to about getting an abortion, she was wrong. It is NOT your fault. IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM. But, here is what you need to do. You need to tell your parents if you havnt already. You need to report it to the police and you need to have them put him in jail. Do you know who did this to you? Also, I would turn to God. He has helped me through my horrible times and He is forever loving and forever forgiving. He loves us so much that so many years ago he sent his one ad only son to die on the cross for our sins- and he was PERFECT. I hope i helped somewhat. If i was older then 15 I would adopt your child but i cant bare the responsibility either. :( I wish you the very best finding someone to take care of your gift from God. I hope that you'll make the dissision that is right for you and what is best for your baby. 

Much luck and much hope,

***post is edited by moderator *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use