im not really shore when to actually take the pregnancy test .. i herd that the soonest time that you can take it 14 days after (if you want it to be accurate) sex... but when i read the pregnancy test stuff on the internet it says that it can detect pregnancy about 4 to five days before your missed period... im really confused about this can someone give me some advise or explain this to me!!!!!!!1 oh and what is the most accurate pregnancy test that isn't over $20 ?????

honestly those test may be able to tell that ur pregnant sooner but on the box it says its still a 30% chance it could be wrong so really thats not a good garuntee. but if you wait five weeks after the last time u had sex and pregnancy test, even the cheapest ones, will be accurate because your body will have produced enough of that pregnancy hormone to where any test can pick it up

blondebaby wrote:

bay bay 29 wrote:

haha thanx that actualy really helps... but i also need some advice... if i am pregnant i dont really know how i would tell the dad (me and him weren't dating and we got into a fight a little bit ago) and i also dont know how to tell my mom eather .... any advice on this matter?

bay bay 29 wrote:

blondebaby wrote:

bay bay 29 wrote:

just be really open in the matter and dont just spring it on them sit them down and just lay it out. tell them what happened with you and the guy and what the situation may be. i can go ahead and tell you their reaction wont be a pretty one but its better to tell them as soon as you find out rather than waiting because the longer you wait the worse the situation will become. and if your a teen you will need your parents for doctors appointments and u will need them to get any medications you will need to take so really waiting to tell them can put your unborn child in harms way health wise. so i typed all this to say just be straight forward and honest with them once you find out

blondebaby wrote:

bay bay 29 wrote:

blondebaby wrote:

bay bay 29 wrote:

thanx :) i was talking to the father to be (if i am ) and he's really scared to tell his mom because she would kill him!! and we were thinking up something so that he could see the kid but not have his mom know ... any advice on that?

bay bay 29 wrote:

blondebaby wrote:

bay bay 29 wrote:

blondebaby wrote:

bay bay 29 wrote:

well really she will find out eventually cause she will one day discover your pregtnant or that you have a child cause stuff like that spreads like wildfire. and if you hide it from her it will make things alot worse. so same thing for his mom better to be open and honest. yeah she will be pissed bu theres a baby involved now so she will eventually accept it. it may take some time but she will have to. plus if you keep it from her how do u expet him to be there when you are in labor or in the hospital? how could he possibly explain that to his mom? and if he isnt there that means he cant sign the birth certificate and without him signing it that makes it easier for him to walk away later on down the road which im not saying hes the type of guy to do that but with young fathers you never know. so to keep from going though all that trouble later be honest with her as well. you will be happier you did it later on down the road. dont think about the now think about the later when it comes to a pregnancy and a child is the best advice i think i could give u. so do whats best now so the future can be better

blondebaby wrote:

bay bay 29 wrote:

blondebaby wrote:

bay bay 29 wrote:

blondebaby wrote:

thanx .... and he sorta is the type that wants to just runn away from that but he's also the type that does the right thing (most of the time) he was really open when we talked about it but then the next day when he was calling to cheack in on how i was feeling he was in denial... and im not really shore why ... but i sorta think that its because his father left him when he was really young...... im scared that he will do the same but then yet i know that he wont want the baby to feel the same way that he does !!!! i've went threw something simular but my dad was there once a week but now im not really attached to him and to be honest i dont really care for him to much and i dont want my baby to feel that was tords the father .... im totaly confused and want to make the right dessisions but sometimes i really dont know how to when he is blaming me for all of this and doesnt quite get how much more im going to go threw then he is .... please reply with some more advice i really need it and you seem to have some really good and easy advice to understan well .... i really cant thank you enough ur actually taking alot of the weight off my sholders ... and again i cant thank you enough :)

bay bay 29 wrote:

its really hard to give u advice on something like that because really there are alot of if, ands, and buts involved with those kind of situations if u understand what i mean. but i can tell you this my twin sister is a teen mom her son is 1 1/2 years and she is only 18. her childs father was there for a couple months then disapeared on her. yes its sad but she has a good support system and the people that are closest to her are helping her as best they can. now its not easy for her and i can see that but it still helps alot. so if he does walk out make sure for family is strong in supporting you. im not saying expect them to do everything cause i will go ahead and say they wont. but make sure you have a strong support system either by your family or just a close circle of friends. there are even teen mom groups you can join where you are councled and they help support you as well. now if he does stay it still wont be easy but it will help. and him staying is something you two will have to work out in case of break ups or fighting over the child thats going to have to be between yall. a baby changes things so if you are know your life will do a total 180. being a parent is neve easy but if you have the right support it will kindof make your life not so difficult. and if you ever feel yu need anymore advice down the road shoot me an email

blondebaby wrote:
sigh* thanx ... i was talking to that father today at school and he told this girl that im sorta friedns with but i didnt really want her to know because she's really... "open" so i was telling him how people are going to know that i might be prego... and that he was the father!!!! an he doesnt really people that know that untill there is no way to hide it anymore... so i talked to the girl an she said that she hurd people taling about it in the hall way so that's the reason she asked me if it there had been anything going on with me and the dad( this happend yesterday) and i said no and then she asked him and he told her.... the thing is that we had an agreement that we could tell people that we trust but i forgot to mention thaT SHE wasnt one of them !!!! and i dont know wether i would tell him my thery about people knowing he's the father or not because i think that if i tell him me might run away because he doesnt want people to preachur him about it but im also not really open to not telling him everything that ik about this situation.... i dont know wether to tell him part of it... all of it ... or nun of it .... a little help?

bay bay 29 wrote:
no girl wants anyone to know she maybe pregnant but close friends. perfectly understandable. u need to let him no how u feel about the situation and tell him how u feel about the situation as soon as possible before things get wayyyyy out of hand. other rumors may spiral from this so make sure he know exactl how u feel about everything. dont hide anything from him at all because if you dont tell him something it may come back to haunt you later. and really its not so much the pressure people put on him u need to worry about......its other girls. we girls of course are vicious creatures and trust me someone somewhere will get jealous and start some rediculous rumor and make your life alot more interesting. so stop this now before it really get bad and just tell him everything about whats going on with you and how you feel

thanx .... i was talking to him yesterday ... and we agreed that we would get eachothers permision before we tell anyone else.. and that if i was that we would sit down and talk about what we're going to do... but then he told me that this whole thing was "bull sh*t" and that he douesnt want me to talk about any of this with him anymore... so i said fine and that i would only talk to him when i find out for shure and what evere after that...... sigh* im all little nervic about how negative he was been becoming about all of this because that meens he will be less open to doing something about it... i also told me mom (before i find out) because my friend sai she wouldnt talk to me untill i told her (my bff is just about one of the most important things in my life and i would die w.o her) so i did and now she will barly talk to me and yesterday was my birthday and she was a little more open with me and now she's getting better but she's being really rough on me when really i need her on my side .. :( and she dosn't really understand that even thought i've tryed to explain that to her ... any advise? luv -bay bay 29

well with your mom its gonna take some time for her to accept the fact her daughter is having sex and may be pregnant. that takes some getting used to. when my mom found out i was no longer a virgin we barely spoke for months and yes i was pregnant at the time. now we are closer then ever but it takes time. she wont turn around over night but she will come around because she loves you and your still her little girl. now with the possible father, by the way he is reacting i wouldnt expect to much out of him. he is still young and all of this is probably scaring him and like you he doesnt want his childhood takin from him so he will look for a way out. trust me it crosses every to be father's mind. now he could stick around he might not and if he doesnt thats ok too. its his loss if he decides not to. i can tell you when i was first pregnant i was 14 and the father of my child denied it as soon as i told him i was pregnant. sadly i miscarried at 3 months though. but during those 2 months i knew i was pregnant yeah it hurt me to know my child wouldnt have a father but i knew in my heart if he stuck around it would probably be more trouble. he would constantly be bringing women in and out of my child's life and wasnt a very reliable person. bit like i said he may stick around he may not but what ever happens look for the postives in the situation. and like i said about ur mom things maybe rocky for a little while but things will turn around eventually. its not really something u have any say in or can do anything about this is something that has to be dealt with by her. so just give her time

ok... ill give her some time... and im really sorry for your loss ...... im sorra really new to all of this kind of things and my friends are pretty good at suporting me but im there hight of there actual sex knowlege (not refering to like text books and stuff)... and its hard for them to really understand me and what's happenning because one of them is bysexual and isnt really into guys as much as girls .. so she has no experienc at all :| and my othere friend is like really religios so she's really abstenent and isnt one of those kind of girls that will even kiss a guy really easily ... ... so im the one in the friend ship that's "out there" (im inocent ... but i've done some stuff with people that i really cared about .. the "may be father" of my kid was one of them...) so it really seems like they will never really understand... :| sigh* i really hope that the father pulls through because i know that im going to need him around for this ... and he's a good guy deep down... also i have a question..... if i am prego and once the kid comes ... do the fathers become attached when that baby comes? ... i've hurd that the mothers become atached when they find out that they are prego ... and that the fathers become attached when they see and hold that kid... do you think that's true?

bay bay 29 wrote:

blondebaby wrote:

its true for some people but not all. it really depends on the guys mind set when he goes into that hospital room so honestly thats a hard question to answer. i have a couple friends who have children and the fathers of their children would fight for their rights as a father. now my nephews father was around for a good two months then dropped of the face of the earth and will not do anything to support my nephew. so really it depends on the guy. and i know you didnt ask for advice about this but im going to give it to you anyway because if you havent noticed i like to talk. but with your friends and the way they are dont get discouraged if they ever belittle your decisions about your maybe baby and your life. sometimes when people dont understand it can rip friendships apart and cause alot of hurt. and i wouldnt really say you were out there unless your having sex or hooking up with ever guy you come across and please never do that. what you are experiencing is actually perfectly normal and more people than you think are going through the same thing but just keep it hiden. but if they ever view you wrong just brush it off and say o well because what happened happened and nothing can change it

blondebaby wrote:

bay bay 29 wrote:

blondebaby wrote:

thats tru about the friend thing... i've been threw that b4 .. but they always unerstand after a wile ... and feel freee to give me any advice you want .. the more the marrier.... and im NOT one of those girls that has sex with everyone .. he was my first and we used to be in love for the longerst time but we fell apart because he went away for summer breack and then when we got back to school he was more popular then i was so we never worked out with us.... then the summer b4 we started high school came and now a baby may be comeing :| .... im sorta mad at him though because he doesnt know how much of a faver that im doing him buy not really expecting/ making him be with him as a cuple because of the baby ... or making him move in together( i dont really understand why teens do that because it seems that there are more problems with the two perents when there are living together... o.O ) and im not being meen to him ... all im expecting from him is that he'll be there for it so it doesnt have "daddy ishues" like we did when we were kids ... and even now... i just want it to have everything it deserves ..... because we didnt !!!!!!