im 17 years old i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend like a month ago but he didnt cum in me it still took him a wi bit of time to cum outside. and from that time we have been having protected sex with a condom oftenly,more than ussual.But then it happen again like a week ago we started off without a condom but we didnt finish because we stoped.The next day we basically finished off what we started with out one at first but then he put on a condom and finish with the condom on. Later on that day we had sex again with out a condom at first but den we finished with a condom. the next day we did the same, we had sex twice, first started with out a condom but then finished with one,both times. Im suppose to get my period around the 26th or 27th of june so i took a pregnacy test on the 29th and it came out negative. But its been five days since i was suppose to get my period. so what should i do? He never cummed inside of me any of the times. Ive asked around and alot of people said its very rare to get pregnant by pre cum but yet idk everything. Im very nervous. i think im stressing out on this.

Stress will cause your period to be late as well, so you need to breathe and relax. I would wait until 7 days late to test again, and the results should be accurate. If you are still having doubts and no period, or any other symptoms relating to pregnancy then see a dr for a blood test. You can in fact get pregnant from precum so I wouldnt doubt it. If you do not want to be pregnant then you need to use BC at all times. 

Um did you end up pregnant cause in having the same problem and I'm scared! >.