My boyfriend and I have had sex for our fist times recently and it was without any protection. He told me that even before he felt like he was going to ejaculate he pulled out. He said that he never even came close to doing that because he wanted to be precausous. So my question is .. when do guys precum is it right before the ejaculetion? Is there a possibillity that he did have precum even though he stopped before he felt like he was going to really cum? Can you get pregnant from precum? I realyl need to know so if any one can answer this please do so ASAP! thanks

Its my second time now haveing sex and this time we never used a condom..we had sex of the 20th i should be getting my period this week its the 21st today and i usualy get it 24 -30 but i get it earlier everytime....the problem is after we were done it i was bleeding but i bleed the first time ...y is that ..and secondly i'm not sure if he precumed in me ...what are my chances of being pregnant ....i'm also not on birth controll ..i'm really scared can u help me!
thx get back to me asap

guest, I personally precum long before ejaculation. Actually it happens pretty early. I suspect most guys are the same, since the purpose of precum is to lubricate the vagina. I don't know the percentage but I know it is very unlikely (but not impossible) to become pregnant from precum.

precum only contains sperm in the male has had a recent ejaculation . knowing that urine kills sperm he would have not been able to urinate before having sex with you for the precum to contain sperm... and on another note.. precum is purpose to lubricate the urethra so the semen is more easily dispersed... nto to lubricate the vagina... the female's body does that herself

Actually, precum CAN get you pregnant and it comes out of the penis all throughout the sexual experience.  PULLING OUT DOESN'T ALWAYS WORK!! .Its a lot better if you just wear a condom if you dont want to get pregnant. But also for you girls missing your period, sex does that to a female. Your period will be messed up for a while. If you just wanted to know about precum and cum, just ask a guy instead of the internet xD -Michael

that last part about sex messing up your period is so true. cause everytime i have sex i dont take bc or use condoms all the time he pulls out and YES it works if he knows how to do it right and you wipe it off before he sticks it back in. but yeah a lot of girls freak out when they miss their period after they had sex i know i use to but i learned that sex just messes up your monthly period time. if you are pregnant i have heard that humphrey 11 will make your period start within 24 hours of taking it.

The last reply claims if you do it right, pulling out works. News flash, it doesn't. Pre cum is released without a male knowing it through out sex. I had my first son in 2005 and was on the patch for 1 year. Since then, me and my fiance have been doing the pull out method, and it worked for three years. But guess what....I am now 5 months pregnant and the time of conception, he did not cum in me at all.

ok well i have this problem .. me and this girl had sex like 2 mothsz ago
she said her last day of her period was june first and after thta she havent gotten it after that so is june
and now july she said she never miss her periods or had any problem whit it ..the funny thing is i never got to cum
idk if is precum or something like dat. she is mah scare but i really think precum doesnt work . so ithink she got some other shyt .
cause this never happen to me

Well me an my boyfriend had sex and round 1 he used a condom & came . round too he went in raw but he didnt come & he pulled out . i usually get my period like from the end of the month ( most likely the 28 ) to the beginning of the next month ( like the 5 or 6 ) Esp Im in my first couple of years of menstruation so it will be irregular i kno that butt last month ( April ) it came around the 13 and i havent gotten it for the month of May yet and its already May 21st . Is it because of the pre-cumm or maybe because he probably didnt wipe it off when we went for round 2 raw ? Im really scared an im wayy to young to be pregnant . Any probable suggestions or answers please ? A.S.A.P !

This is a Reply to the young lady that is scared that she might be pregnant! First try a home pregnancy test!
Sometimes u can still do those wrong! If ur still not sure and u cycle hasn't started, go to ur local Health department they will test u to see if ur pregnant. I strongly suggest to get a STD test and get in the habit of getting an HIV test at least once a year. Its all free with the Health Department and confidential! STD's can throw off ur cycle too.

Be careful out here

Concerned!!

I just saw my bf again cause we dont live close to each other at all. For that week that he came down, we had sex 21 times. We used 3 condoms. total. and 21 separate times. He came on the 27th of april, and just before he came down i got my period, the 23rd. He left the 2 of May. He did not cum in me at all. what is this talk about precum? is it highly likely that i am prego? it is the 23 of may and i haven't gotten my period. and im freaking out. 

Okay so when I first had sex I was scared because I missed my period by 4 days. But I stressed it so it came late. But me and my boyfriend are still together and have sex. The last 2 times we tried without a condom. And he pulled out and white clear stiff came out before he came. His cum looks different then the clear white stuff. But I'm scared because my stomach is hard and it hurts. I'm not due for my period for a few more days and he and everyone else doesn't think I am. But it's my body, it feels different.. And help?

I have a question, last night my girlfriend and I had sex for the first time there wasn't really any foreplay we started making out for a little about 7 minutes then she put it on her shorts then finally in. She was on top of me first then I was on top of her when we were having sex which was about 8 minutes we stopped because it felt wrong with out a condom. I didn't even feel like I was close to cumming and honestly wanted more. She gave me head the night before and I came but I had peed 5 times since then and taken a shower and went swimming. She said she might of been ovulating too which now I'm scared about.

..maybe you should use protection if you know that not doing so gets you pregnant ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** inappropriate posting*** Please read our Terms of Use

me and my boyfriend had sex for the second time and my cherry popped and we didnt use a condom but it was not in there for long maybe 5mins and when he took it out soon latr cummed out but im not sure if he would have per cummed but if he did whats my chances of being pergo?