so me& my boyfriend, unprotected sex, but then it wasnt really sex at all. he basically cummed a few minuets prior (12 mins at most) and then put his (you know) back in his pants and then i told it was ok to barely insert it& it was dry after 12 mins. and he didnt go all the way in. and he didnt really go in right. he and i were still wearing clothes but he had his zipper down& was wearing shorts. anyway is it possible any of the sperm was still on his (you know)? he basically put the tip of it inside me. felt like crying afterwords and idk i have bad anxiety and yeah. anyway. am i possibly pregnant? and is this a good method? my boyfriend does have condoms, just not at my house. basically if we use condoms and the pull out method, will i most likely not get pregnant? and are trojan brand condoms good? he has stretched out these condoms when he first bought them, he said he could fit his whole arm in it and when he tried putting his leg threw it broke. it broke when it got to his thighs, he is about 5"9". 

Go get a pregnancy test (to be sure) and use protection in future to avoid this sorta thing as the pull out method is not a form of contraception and has a much higher risk of pregnancy than condoms do. I can't help you about the brand of condom as I have never even heard of them ( durex are the only branded condoms anyone seems to know in the UK ) hope this helps

well idk ): im worried as ever now. i just dont understand it, he cummed out& then after he put it back in his pants after he cummed out.(12mins later) i said it was ok to put it in barely, to test if i was ready or not, and he barely put it in. and it wasnt even in for 20seconds. maybe about 8seconds atleast.

and when he took it out from his pants, to put it inside me. it was completely dry!

grab a test if your really that unsure but im not sure from what youve told me ill do some cheaking around over the nrxt couple of days and get back to you

oh thank you soo much! ive been kinda searching ever since we some what did it? not really