Hi everybody im 16 years old girl and just started to masturbate. When i rub my clit my legs really shake and people usually say its me about to have an orgasm. But that happens 10-20 seconds after i started to rub so an orgasm cant be so fast can be?

Health Guru
Do you get any other sensations at the same time?

Other sensations? Like what

Health Guru
Tingling feeling, muscle spasms in your vagina things like that.

No actually lol

Health Guru
What happens if you continue rubbing your clit?

I continue shaking but notging actually happens

Health Guru
How long do you normally rub for?

Not more than 5 mins

Not more than 5 mins actually im not enjoying that much while rubbing my clit :S

Health Guru
Why because your getting no pleasure from it?

thats the exact same as me my legs shake and move uncontrollably and it feels good for 4 to 5 secs then the feeling goes away |-O

9when i rub my clit i shiver through my whole body and i cant carry on cu its to good help;(

This is what happens to me.

I rub my clit in one place, and it feels so amazing like i'm about to orgasm, but the shiver through my body is so good i stop rubbing because it gets intense.. what would happen if i kept rubbing?

Health Guru
hi, that's because when you rub that spot it gives you a deep very intense orgasm, what would happen if you was to carry on is different to everyone some it would get to sensitive and painful where others it may lead to them squirting or even the feeling reaching a point where it just fades and you feel tired. :-)