I tryed to rub my clit, but that does not give me any pleasure.

I can't use a vibrator or a dildo or a toothbrush.I have already tryedd the shower head and the squzng legs. And I have fingered myself.

I want to try something new.

I have also need some ways to get turned on instantly, and ho to lose the turned on feeling.

Hello there your age could be a factor ive known women not to be physically able to orgasm until they get in their 20s its due to their bodies development. But if your older recommend starting with the clit for stimulation it is the most sensative part it. you could be you need lube?  And doing it on your period, thats when everthing is super sensative. other than that remember that its frame of mind and mood your in. Keep experimenting not everybody is the same. Good luck, Hope you achieve your well desire orgasm!   

I'm 14, but I have never had my period yet...

don't worry i had mine when i was 12 now I'm 15 and lots of my friends still havnt had their period so don't worry

then that's probibly the problem, you might want to try mind stimulation? like read something to get you started and then rub or whatever from there? Also, its true if youve never had your period that might be the problem your body isn't quite ready to have a full out orgasm.

Try peeling your lips open and have a partner you know well and trust lick your clit and tug it with their teeth and lips and swirwl their juicy wet tongue around your sensitive quivering clitoris

u made me orgasm just reading that

Me I can help

Try laying down on a carpet with your nipple thou going the carpet put something that you like on your clit and rock back and forth with your nipples touching the carpet as you go back and forth you'll get so many orgasms and watch lesbian porno it help to turn you on even more

I need help it hurts to stick my fingers up there and I am to young to get sex toys I do it with the jets in my bath but i want to try something new

want to use me

I'd love to make you come

You turn me on

Porn, it saved my masterbation life!

Try putting a finger in ur but hole and rub ur clit