Okay so I'm 14 and recently started masturbating, but not penetrating though as I'm still a virgin and don't want to break my hymen. I like to rub myself and I get very wet and turned on and I enjoy watching lesbian porn and reading erotic stories. However I really want to have an orgasm, but I'm not sure how to  rub my clit so that I have one? Also I'm not entirely sure if I'm doing it in the right place? Please help me! After rubbing for a while it feels good but I'm not sure. Thank you, any other suggestions I will be very grateful of, I really really want an orgasm! x

Health Guru
Hi Lilylover, first of all I would advise against watching porn as it can lead to problems later on.
Right I would like to suggest that you first start by exploring your vagina with a mirror and flash light and your see exactly where your clit is, after you have done that and are more confident take a nice relaxing bath then in to your room lay on your bed naked and start to explore your whole body with gentle touch especially your breasts and nipples then move down to your vagina and start by either rubbing your clit up and down or in circles, start slowly and build up speed slowly and you should find the good feelings build up, also try using your imagination and use fantasies that's its a boy you like doing it to you.
if you would like more info feel free to ask :-)

Try pulling the hood of the clit up, and you should be able to find the centre bit of the clit- the most sensitive bit. Some people's are too sensitive to touch but if yours is not, try rubbing it in circular motions. Keep going until you feel the orgasm building up- takes me a few minutes and the results are amazing! Make sure that you're wet beforehand though! Enjoy your orgasms! xx

Thank you very much, that was very helpful! I just tried it and I think I nearly had an orgasm but my mom nearly came in so I had to stop! Thank you, will try again tonight!

good job... enjoy

Try rubbing your clot slowly and then faster then stop and go slowly but dont stop for to long

Just rub your clit until you feel pressure, one you do, rub yourself harder and or faster depending on your preference

Help me orgasm!! I'm a 14 year old girl need help

Use lube and rub your clit get a small vibrator and put that on your clit and name circles

Yes this will work

While rubbing your clit area take your other hand and massage your butt hole sick your finger in and wiggle it while rubbing your clit.....signed Dana