hey i'm 15 and have recently started masturbating, i want to have maximum pleasure and have tried masturbating with a shower head but i've never been able to reach climax, can anyone give me tips for shower head masturbation AND normal masturbation? thanks x

It would help me to know how do you masturbate and if you're a virgin

You can put your cellphone in your panties and download an app to make it vibrate. If you're using the shower head make sure is close to your p***y and right over your clit.
Rubbing your clit is the best way to masturbate. You can rub it with your fingers, or hump a pillow or the corner of the bed or anything that makes you feel good.
If you're not a virgin you can use a hairbrush or anything that can fit in your p***y without hurting you. But the best you can do is find your g spot, which is inside your vagina more or less under your the place clit is. You can look how to find your g spot in goggle.

You can look for many ways to masturbate in goggle. Be creative and see what makes u feel better. Let me know if was able to help you :)

i'm a virgin and i normally masturbate with just my middle finger rubbing my clit and then when i'm close to climax i go really fast, i've tried using a hairbrush before and it just hurt and made me bleed....sometimes i just get really turned on but just can't get to climax. i think i get close cos i start uncontrollably shaking but i don't think that's an orgasm?? just want to be able to have some pleasure x

If you feel you're close to climax just keep rubbing. Never mind the shaking, don't stop. If you stop just before the orgasm you'll never have one.

If the shaking gets in the way you may try to lay face down instead of up, or try humping something. You can use all your fingers so that you rub the lips around the clit and not just the clit. Try rubbing in circles too, not just up and down.

However, that shaking may be an orgasm (or it may not). I need more info to be sure.
How do you feel when you start shaking? When do you stop rubbing, and why? Do you feel your vagina pulsate when you start shaking or before or after that? Why do you think that's not an orgasm? Do you feel a bit tired or relaxed after you stop masturbating?

well baso what happens is like i get really cramped up and stuff and then when i start shaking uncontrollably it kind of all goes away and i feel relaxed but i can't carry on when i start shaking bcos my hand when i'm rubbing goes shaky and i think my vagina has pulsated a couple of times. but i've read online about orgasms and it just says when you've had one you know so that's why i don't think i have bcos i have no idea if i've had one or not

no thanks mate

Wasnt talking to you

I'm pretty sure what you describe are orgasms. Many girls have doubts about whether they had have and orgasm or not because an orgasm is difficult do describe.
When you orgasm you feel a lot of pleasure (that's the obvious part) that it may be described as an electric wave of pleasure coming out from your vagina. But other things happen as well. This is what will always happen to all girls:
When you have an orgasm your vagina would start pulsating and your muscles will get cramped up. After the orgasm your body would relax and you'll feel that you have had enough, and if you start again it would feel kinda like starting all over again.
What may also happen but not to all girls is:
A lot of uncontrollable shaking. An uncontrollable need to moan. Getting lost in the moment, as if your brain stopped for a moment. A feeling like you have to pee but not really peeing. And after the orgasm the vagina may get so sensitive you won't want to touch it.

If you still don't think you have reached an orgasm and you want to try to keep rubbing all through the shacking try humping a pillow. Lay face down, put a pillow (or a stuffed animal, or something you like) between your legs, and use your hips to rub your vagina against the pillow ( move like if you where a boy and were f*****g someone). That way you won't have to use your shaking hands, and the shaking of your legs may help you rub your vagina against the pillow. Try that and tell me if it worked

okay ill try it tonight and let you know, thank you x

So, did you tried it? Did it help?

sorry for the late reply, i tried it but just couldn't do it and couldn't get any pleasure from it

Ok, I'm a bit confused. What do you mean when you say you tried it but you couldn't do it? How did you do it and what did you feel?

Lay down with your eyes closed and start masturbating. Concentrate on the feeling, and tell me. When you start shaking and get all cramped up, do you feel your vagina throbbing?
If you do, then you're definitively having orgasms. If you're having them, there is no need to "fix" the shaking hands problem since you're having orgasms anyway.

If you're not having orgasms, there is another thing you can try, but is a bit gross. Download a vibrating app for your cellphone. There are some in the app store. Just lay down and put it vibrating inside your panties (keep your panties on with the cellphone inside so that it doesn't fall or move from your vagina). Your cellphone will get wet and you may find it disgusting but it will do the trick.
Another way is to buy an electric toothbrush and do the same.

i put the pillow in between my legs but just couldn't get it rubbing on my clit and everything else that you've said happens when i masturbate apart from my vagina throbbing, so sorry to be a pain shouldn't be a girl really

Don't worry about that, I'm happy to help. Plus being a girls is awesome.
We could keep trying like this or, if you you want, we could talk somewhere else and try to figure out what are you doing wrong while you do it. I don't want to make you feel unconformable or get banned from here, but if you want to you can give me something to contact you. But only if you want to.
If you don't want to we can keep like this, and don't worry, I'll make you orgasm :)
(hope I don't get banned for trying to help xD)