hello i rubbed my clitoris and it resulted in a hole in my clitoris .does it mean a loss of virginity?does it effect me physically mentally or culturally.it was my great fault of life will my partner find it out after marriage im so guilty plz help me

how old are you ?

What did you rub it with, a needle?

im 18 i rubbed with hand

no i rubbed only with hand i push it back with someforce

so your married

no im asking about future plz tell me about effects and if he finds?

i really dont uderstand what you mean by a hole in your clit, is it a tiny hole ,or a big hole ,cause if you ,just rub your clit ,how did it create a hole ?,theres nothing wrong with rubbing your clit ,to get an orgasm,i just dont understand ,how the hole was created

i mean a woman will already have a small hole in it but it will not be visible but now im getting hard white thing out of it and the hole is visible little bigger than before

yea i know ,its below your actual clit ,your talking about the hole where pee comes out off right?and decribe what the white hard thing is and where is it comming out off exactlly

no im not talking about pee hole im talking about the topmost part of the whole thing.now im getting discharges recently from that newplace.its below clitorialhood just below .

ok i think i got you ,but theres no reason a hole should be there ,if you just rub your clit thats not the reason for the hole ,as far as you being a virgin ,if you didnt penetrate your vaginal hole ,your still a virgin ,thres no reason for you to feel guilty ,its ok for u to pleasure your self and rub your clit to have an orgasm

thanq u made me feel light but i still have doubts on my clit whether its shape changed
will i have any bad effects on my health

can i continue it

definitly no effect on your health ,in the contrary its good for your health ,to relief stress ,your clit will not change at all if you rub your clit to have an orgasm,no one will ever know ,except you ,yes continue ,if you feel good doing it , as you learn how to rub your clit to get an orgasm ,you could try other methods ,to satisfy you ,were you could get even better orgasms