:cry: hi i was wondering when is the most likely time to fall pregnant?? l had sex without protection then i used the morning after 3 days after..and know l fill lik l want to vomit?? is it me being paranoid or l just might be pregnant..and oh ya when l had sex it was a day after l had just finished my period???

A woman is most likely to get pregnant around the time of ovulation ( around day 14 of your cycle....day 1 being the first day of your period). Because you had just finished your period, you had most likely not ovulated...thus pregnancy chances are low. But since you took the morning after pill within three days, (although it is more effective to take it as soon as possible...) that also lessens your chances greatly. Stressing yourself out will only make you think you have symptoms. Feeling nauseous is common from the morning after pill, as well as from stress. Morning sickness and such from pregnancy usually doesn't occur until after a missed period. Hope everything goes well! Best advice is just to relax. If you feel it necessary, you can take an at home pregnancy test 5 days before your missed period (First Response).

yeah me too i had sex the day afte my period not using a condum and my bf cumed in me so idk..... i took the morning after pill but i started to has discharge that was brownish??? wat is it??