hi, im 16 years old.. i had sex for the first time two weeks ago. We were both drunk and we never used a condom, it was the day i finished my period as well. i went 14 hours after to get the morning after pill. I was sick the day after i dont no if it worked..
i went back to where i got it for advice and they told me it still would of worked. but the thing is im really worried, i missed my period i normally am due on the 25th and im late i never came on :S i dno it may just me thinking i am and getting paranoid but i read the symptons. i get pain in ma lower belly. i feel sick and i get dead tired. i feel bloated near ma lower belly. i have pains like i need to loo and then i dont :S i dont no what to say to my mum i cnt bare her noing so i want to sort this without telling her. i took a pregancy test but it was like 3 days after so it was too early! like that other girl sed.. im too young to have a baby and i need to find out if i am pregnant or not cause i need to do sumit about it.
please can you help me ! would be grate if you give me advice on what to do next x

if you had sex two weeks ago on the day you finished your period, you should not be having a period yet. and since you took the morning after pill, it makes your chances decrease. also, the fact that it was right after your period, makes it less likley. if you are late, the morning after pill could be causing this. i think you are worrying too much. you can take a pregnancy test now since it's been two weeks.
if you don't want to be pregnant, and using condoms will be a problem, you should look into getting birth control. this will lower your chances of becoming pregnant significantley. but, it won't protect you from STI's.