Okay so i got really drunk last saturday so 3 days ago.. i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend he cumed in me, then while i was passed out i basically got raped. this guy took advantage of me, admited it the next morning told me he cumed in me too, and not only once but 2-3 times he said. i just turned 16 in november, im freaking out my boyfriends freaking out. how long should i wait to take a test? & do i have a high chance of being pregnant?

Hi! I'm sorry to hear your story. Being raped is something you should take seriously. Most doctors recommend that you wait until the first day of your missed period before taking a home pregnancy test. A missed period is usually one of the first signs of pregnancy. This is usually around two weeks after conception. Take care.

Do you think I have a high chance though? And my period isn't expected for almost 3 weeks, I can't wait that long :-(
Thankyou for you help too by the way!

Well if you could calculate your "fertile" days maybe that could help. Your most fertile days is when you ovulate. In the average menstrual cycle, ovulation occurs 14 days before the menstrual period arrives. So if last Saturday was your fertile day chances would be high. But many other factors affect your fertility too. I would wait until end of this week and do the test on Sunday, anything before Sunday would be to early. Let's hope for the best. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Thankyou so much for your help, I'll deffinalty take a test this Sunday. And after that I'll take another one the next Sunday after that to be safe. Thanks again alot!