Can i get pregnant even if i'm using althea contraceptive pills because my husband cum inside? Thanks..

If you've been using the pills exactly as prescribed, you most likely will NOT get pregnant.

are you sure? just want to make sure? tnx anyway..

Lexie,

The purpose of the contraceptive pills are so that you can have normal sexual intercourse and won't get pregnant.
Still, no birth control is 100% effective. Are you taking it EXACTLY as prescribed? Have you missed any doses?

I'm just kinda worried. Yup, i'm taking it as prescribed by my ob-gyne. nope, i haven't missed. i just started yesterday.

Did someone knows the effect of althea pills? thanks..

I just started taking BC pills yesterday and its my second day today and me and my husband had a contact and he did it inside? i'm really worried to get pregnant because i have a 4 months old baby.

Lexie,

OK, if you just started taking the pills, then that is something we needed to know. This is significant.

Yes, you may get pregnant as the hormone levels in your body have not built up yet.

In general terms you should wait at least a week before having unprotected sex.

Check with your doctor or pharmacist, NOW. If there is a chance you are pregnant you need to stop taking the pill.

even if there's a period?

When was your period?

If you've had a period since you last had sex, probably not. Remember, semen can remain viable for 5-7 days though.

So, if you're close to ovulation, you'd have to plot it but in general about 2 weeks after your last period began, yes, you could get pregnant.

i had my period on the 19th of dec. i actually gave birth last aug. and i thought my period came back on the 13th of october and for the month of nov. i don't have my period. i was not also pregnant because i took 3 pregnancy test. i told this to my ob-gyne and she said that i might have the pcos syndrome. so my period is irregular.

Can I be pregnant even if I use contraceptive pills?

On the face of it, this is a strange question. People tend to use contraceptive pills to prevent pregnancy, after all. 

A bit more info, though:

• If you're that theoretical perfect contraceptive pill user who follows the instructions precisely, takes the pill at the same time every day, and never misses a day unless you are supposed to, the contraceptive pill is actually 99.7 percent effective. 
  • If you're a typical user, whatever that means, the contraceptive pill is 92 percent effective. 
  • If you only take the pill when you feel like it or remember it and that isn't very often, your chances of pregnancy are pretty high. 

About whether you are pregnant - do you have any pregnancy signs, like morning sickness, fatigue, appetite changes, a bloated abdomen, and so on? Certainly, if you think you could be pregnant, it's time to go get a pregnancy test.