When my penis is erect my foreskin does not retract automatically, however I can pull it back but It is a little painful because the end of my foreskin kind of acts as a tight ring around my shaft. My shaft is extremely wide (more so than my head.) Also the front/top part of my foreskin doesnt roll back, it kind of just slides back (which creates an air bubble between my shaft and head. I can masturbate perfectly fine (doing so causes my foreskin to barely retract down my head) , but I'm too scared to have sex because I'm afraid that it... won't work right. I really really want to have sex. Can annyone help me?

H there bud,

First off how old are you? everything you described is fairrly normal an you should not have any worrys for sex. make sure to go slow and not force anyting too hard. also make sure the girl is highly aroused and wet to facilitate easier penitration.

i am 13 and when i erect my foreskin doesnt come back, should i do the stretching thing and i have smegma, helpppppp............, please.

If you have smegma you should just clean it off with some water, or wipe/scrub it if it doesn't hurt. And for your akin not pulling back when hard, just try to pull it back everyday and do stretching exercises and gradually it will go back.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information and support you need.