respected sir,
i am really troubled by this problem.When my Penis is not erect i can easily pull my foreskin back,but when my penis is erect i find it very difficult to retract my foreskin.When i try to force my foreskin over the head of my penis,i lose my erection too....Pls advice sir.

A tight foreskin might be related to phimosis, which is diagnosed when the foreskin cannot be retracted easily over the head of the penis. You should not try to force the skin back, as you could injure the delicate connective tissue or tear the skin. You can try easing and stretching the foreskin slowly, over a course of several weeks. Using a penis vitamin cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) during this process can help to keep the skin moisturized and retain its natural elasticity as you stretch the foreskin. If your problem persists, you should see a doctor for professional medical advice.