Recently, my boyfriend and I had sex for the third time. The first two times he used a condom, but the weird thing is, he didn't come. The third time we used a condom at first, but later, just got caught up in the moment so to say and didn't use a condom, however as embarrassing as this sounds, :$ we didn't exactly "enjoy" the sex, we just kind of laughed the whole time because of the fact that we were so new to it and sucked at it. So he said that he didn't come and we stopped before he ejaculated, which he never ejaculated. He also told me that he has barely ever ejaculated while masturbating, and neither of us have never had an orgasm. What my question is: Would he know if he came or not? I mean, is there a sure way for guys to tell. Because I know I didn't feel anything that would seem like semen. And another question is: Could he have had precum even though We didn't see it before we had sex or after? I have been really scared that I am going to get pregnant, so if there is anyway that I could get an answer that will releive some of the stress from me, that would be very helpful. Thanks.

Hi there! I think that your pregnancy chances are minimal. There was certainly some pre-cum but I find pre-cum harmless unless guy ejaculated previously. As your boyfriend didn’t ejaculate, I don’t think you should be worried over this.

It is normal for you to worry though, I have similar moments myself, I guess that worry just goes along the things we do,heheh

Anyway, your boyfriend would certainly know if he ejaculated or not. Ejaculation is followed by an orgasm, which is a release of sexual tension, and he would know if it happened.

One thing I am interested in is…you say your boyfriend never ejaculates even during masturbatation. But does he have orgasms? He may be experiencing a problem called delayed ejaculation, in which a man is unable to ejaculate and reach an orgasm. There is another problem called retrograde ejaculation in which a man reaches an orgasm but the semen doesn’t go out through the penis but enters the bladder. This is not harmful but it could harm his ability to father one day.

My boyfriend and i havent had sex.. when i say sex i mean.. full out sex... but we have had our genitials be very close and around it and on the area.. but never all the way...... and my period should have been a few days ago.... and ive had a little bit of bloating.. but nothing else.. no raw breasts.... no nausea..... i do have to be more than usual.. but yeah.. please help me.. im so scared

you may be
raw breats and nausea start a few weeks later
So get a test and check
good luck

@ i hope i'm not.

that's near impossible that you're pregnant if you haven't had sex. semen cannot travel far distances and can only live up to a few days inside a woman's vagina. so it's very unlikely that you would get pregnant from having both of your genitals close together. the bloating you are experiencing is more than likely a sign of your period coming, as i get this symptom when mine is about to arrive. however if you are that paranoid get a pregnancy test to reassure yourself, however i severely doubt that you are.

hope this helped! :)