Evening ladys, im due af/bfp anytime 2 day till monday, i have had lots of cm and my cervix is very high (soz if tmi) i have had pains like the witch is coming. is it pos to still b pg miss a period but still be gettin af pains?? im testing 2 moro

Some women say that early pregnancy cramping feels like AF is coming. As far as the CM and the cervix, I cannot answer on that. However the cramping you feel around the time of AF is something common in early pregnancy as well.

yeh i did hear that but im not gettin my hopes up im hoping it is that im trying to keep negative so at least if af comes i hopefully wont be as gutted as what i usually would be thank u

Are you having any other symptoms? You can test up to 5 days before AF is due, however you will have a higher rate of false negatives if you were to do that. I can understand how you are feeling, it took me a long time to get pregnant with the baby I'm expecting in August. I hope that you get the outcome you want! Keep us posted!

hey well i tested today bfn, i had loads of symptoms ova week but bfn so just waiting for period now or a late period to test again

I'm sorry to hear the news, however keep your hope up and try again in about a week. It is possible you do not have enough hormones in your body just yet! Wishing you lots of baby dust!

thnk u very much will keep u posted

hi im, well the witch just got me thank u 4 ur support xoxox