i had started my last period on november 3rd.

i had unprotected sex on the 15th of nov. about a week later i had a light bleedng that was like a pink. it lasted 4 days..

can anyone help on what this may sound like. is it possible im pregnant?

Monique,
it is possible for you to be pregnant. Did you have intercourse close to the time of your ovulation cycle? Is your period late? I would get a home pregnancy test... there are some that can be taken as soon as 5 days before your missed period (I used a first response test). Be sure to take good care of yourself.

Hizgrace

i did on the 29th and it was negative.

Hi Monique,
Even though you had a negative test on the 29th, I would buy a value pack and take another test, or go in to your OBGYN doc and have them do a blood test. Sometimes women do not show positive until maybe 2 weeks past their period due date. Still, be sure to take good care of yourself, take some prenatal vitamins (they help your body wether you are pregnant or not), you might have a precious little life growing inside of you. Hugs to you.

Blessings,
Hizgrace