Hi. I'm 50 years old and I suffer from depression quite some time now.
During long history of my disease I have used many drugs such as Celexa, Prozac and others and they helped me in the beginning but with time I was developing resistance on these drugs.
It means that after some time of using drug, the effect stops and I there is no point in using it after.
So, my doctor found that I suffer from some type of depression called drug resistant depression.
After he has set the diagnosis he prescribed me some drug called Paxyl. I don’t understand this-just the minute before he has said that I have developed resistant depression!? Any explaining?

I think I know why he has prescribed you this drug. You see-a great majority of antidepressants have similar biochemical structure like for example tricyclic or tetracyclic antidepressants.
And you body probably got resistant on these types of medications.
So, what did you need? A drug that has no chemical structure like all other antidepressants. The solution was Paxyl!
This an orally administered psychotropic drug with a chemical structure unrelated to other selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors or to tricyclic, tetracyclic or any other available antidepressant.
I think this will help you a lot to relieve your depression symptoms.
Go for it!

PAXIL IS NOT A PSYCOTROPIC DRUG. IT IS AN SSRI. I HAVE BEEN ON IT FOR A YEAR AND IT DOES HELP BUT I HAVE GAINED NEARLY 20 POUNDS.