I’m interested in your opinion in thing alprazolam vs xanax. I still haven’t tried any of them, so would like to hear someone who did. What is the difference between two of them? What is your list like? Please post. Thanks.

Well, before you start with one of them, I’ll tell you that xanax and alprazolame is the same drug. Alprazolame is generic name, and xanax is the most popular brand name of xanax. The only difference is the price, because generic drugs are always cheaper. Xanax has really comfortable calming effect, but also risk of dependence. The side effects are drowsiness, fatigue, headache, clumsiness etc.

An antidepressant is a psychiatric medication used to alleviate mood disorders, such as major depression and dysthymia. Drugs including the monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), tricyclic antidepressants (TCAs), tetracyclic antidepressants (TeCAs), selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), and serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs) are most commonly associated with the term. I want to know more about the antidepressant and its medication.