on 7th septembr my boyfriend fingered into my vagina..........before this he touched himself...and his lubcricants was there in his hands........but within 24 hr i took unwanted 72....and after 8 days i had my periods....but it was just for 2 days only......now i want to know ....is there any chanche  of getting pregnant???????

pl do help me......

Hey,

1) Was it just pre cum on his hand or was it actually his sperm?

2) I highly doubt you're pregnant considering you had your period and I assume you've had no standard pregnancy symptoms either.

Hope I've helped!

hey thnks for telling this...so much relief i get....

i asked him....he said it was just the lubricants....he didn't ejaculate...

but still i m worried....

n can u please tell me what exactly are the symptoms of pregnancy...?

i m waiting.......

Hey, sorry. I'm currently at work but I'll give you a detailed reply later. I understand the urgency but give me 6 hours to reply my friend!

Early signs of pregnancy
For women who have a regular monthly menstrual cycle, the earliest and most reliable sign of pregnancy is a missed period. Sometimes women who are pregnant have a very light period, losing only a little blood. Some of the other early pregnancy signs and symptoms are listed below. Every woman is different and not all women will notice all these symptoms. 

Feeling sick and vomiting
You may feel sick and nauseous, and/or vomit. This is commonly known as morning sickness, but it can happen at any time of the day or night.
Feeling very tired
It's common to feel tired, or even exhausted, during pregnancy, especially during the first 12 weeks or so. Hormonal changes taking place in your body at this time can make you feel tired, nauseous, emotional and upset.

Changes in your breasts
Peeing more often
constipation 
an increased vaginal discharge without any soreness or irritation
a strange taste in your mouth, which many women describe as metallic
craving new foods
losing interest in certain foods or drinks that you previously enjoyed, such as tea, coffee or fatty food
losing interest in tobacco
having a more sensitive sense of smell than usual, for example to the smell of food or cooking.

Pretty much copied from the NHS website for ease of use because my PC has decided not to work. Just google 'pregnancy symptoms' and it should be the second link I think.

Thank you and I hope you're well and ok

no there is no chance to pregnent