Hi my name is Karina and Im 17 I missed my period 2 weeks but, then got a pinkish brown spotting color for about 2 days and after that I began to bleed a little heavier. I usually have my period for about 5 days but this time is was only like 3. I went to the doctor and I had a urine test done but, got a neg result. But now im having very bad cramps and they hurt. Ive had them for about 4 days now. Could I be pregnet. Some people tell me that not always can a urine test tell you if your pregnet, to get a blood pregnacy test? What should I do?

Missing a period is one of the most common first signs of pregnancy.

One of the most common first signs and symptoms of being pregnant and pregnancy, missing a period can also be caused by other reasons. Although missing a period is one of the most common of the early pregnancy signs and pregnancy symptoms, stress, illness, weight fluctuations or coming off the oral contraceptive pill can also be the cause of this. Irregular periods are a common sign of polycystic ovary syndrome, a condition in which periods can occur several months apart. If you still feel like you are experiencing other early pregnancy signs and symptoms, continue reading the other signs of being pregnant.

Tenderness of the breast is another of the usual first and early signs of being pregnant.

Another early sign and symptom of pregnancy is the changing of size and feel of your breast. As early as a few days after conception, this early pregnancy sign may occur. Your breast is beginning to enlarge, as it gets ready for breastfeeding. Many women claim that their breasts are very sensitive and that they experience a very sharp, tingling sensation as well. Being one of the first and early signs of pregnancy and symptoms of being pregnant, the tenderness of the breast often disappears a few weeks later.

Nausea and vomiting are other pregnancy symptoms.

Considered another one of the classic early sign of pregnancy and symptoms of being pregnant, nausea and vomiting, (aka morning sickness) has become one of the most feared of all first and early pregnancy symptoms. Feeling sick is a common complaint and is experienced by most women from weeks 5 to 6 of their pregnancy. However, morning sickness can also be felt as early as two weeks after conception. Morning sickness can occur at any time of the day, and can vary from an occasional faint sensation to overwhelming vomiting and nausea. By and large, morning sickness is one of the first and early pregnancy signs and pregnancy symptoms that tends to disappear towards the end of the first trimester of a women's early pregnancy.

Tiredness can mean that you are experiencing one of the signs of pregnant.
Many women experience fatigue as one of their first and early pregnancy signs and pregnancy symptoms. Although this might be a sign of being pregnant, it can also indicate other things as well. Many women who are pregnant say that fatigue and being tired is the worst of their pregnancy signs and symptoms.

Darkening of the areola can indicate that you have one of the commons signs of pregnancy.

Being one of the first physical early signs and symptoms of pregnancy, the darkening of the areola can occur throughout your entire pregnancy. If you notice the darkening, this could be one of the first signs of pregnancy and early symptoms of being pregnant.

Frequent urination is yet another of the common signs of pregnancy and being pregnant.

If you experience that you are urinating more frequently, this might be another of the first and early pregnancy signs and symptoms that confirm that you are pregnant. As early as two weeks after conception, you might find yourself experience the first of your first and early pregnancy signs and pregnancy symptoms. The pressure of the literally reducing size of your bladder is the cause of this. Your uterus beings to rise up into the abdomen, and this annoying early pregnancy sign and symptom is the result. Rising levels of the pregnancy hormone progesterone stimulate the bladder muscles, so that it feels full, even though you might not need to urinate. Of all of the early pregnancy symptoms, and first signs pregnancy and of being pregnant, women sometimes find this to be the most annoying.

Changes in taste and smell can mean you have common pregnancy symptoms.

Don't be surprised if you experience this first and early pregnancy sign and pregnancy symptom. Many women claim certain foods make them feel queasy - while others experience a craving for other foods. Another sign of these early pregnancy signs and pregnancy symptoms, is a strange metallic taste.

Constipation sometimes means you might be experiencing one of the first signs of pregnancy.

Another of the first and early annoying signs of pregnancy and pregnancy symptoms, constipation occurs.

Confirming Your Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms

Two weeks after conception, your baby is no bigger than a pinhead, comprised of a few balls of cells. As it begins to develop in the lining of the uterus, the placenta begins to form and produce necessary pregnancy hormones. Below are some ways to confirm that the early pregnancy symptoms and first signs of being pregnant that you have noticed are accurate, and you will be having a baby. These will confirm your pregnancy signs and early pregnancy symptoms.

Home Pregnancy Tests

Being very accurate, these tests can be purchased at a local drugstore, and can confirm early pregnancy signs and early pregnancy symptoms by detecting the level of HCG in your urine. Your doctor may rely on this test, and may only repeating testing if complications arise. If you receive a positive result, you may want to make an appointment with your doctor so they can confirm your signs of pregnancy and that you are pregnant and begin follow-up.

my last period started on the 14th as normal i always have it for 7 to 8 days i only bleed for 3 days not real heavy then about a week after my breast start hurting and i get a little dizzy at times and sick to my tummy i have taken a few home test since then all neg now its like 4 days before my preiod is due and im carmping bad but my breast still hurt and im so tired could i be pregnet all the test say neg could i be pregnet and cramping like this right before aperiod is due

New Member
1 post

Good morning.  I know this post is old but i am new to the website. So my period is irregular and its normal for me to skip a month. But this month on 7-22 i had very light pink blood when i wiped after using the bathroom. I took a test that day and it came back negative. I dont have any pregnancy symptoms. I took a test today, 8-2, and the test came back negative. Could i still be pregnant? Did i test too early?