Hi I had unprotected sex sat and mon just gone,I am due for my periods this Friday,I normally get signs a week before they are due,like mild cramping,boobs go tender,but I've had nothing I even get the period smell but I've got nothing,but today I have been feeling really nauseous I can't drink or eat anything I feel like throwing up,even the smell of food makes me wanna be sick,could I be possibly be pregnant,

I think it is hard to tell this early on, usually takes a couple weeks before a pregnancy test can give actuate results.  But having unprotected sex always has the risk of getting pregnant.

Hi Alariblitz I just find it very strange,I normally get signs my periods are coming but I ain't getting anything.....I normally get that period smell and i get cramping plus my boobs go tender but I'm not getting any of it,now I am feeling nauseous

It is possible that your period has been delayed a bit.

And like I mentioned before, it may be too early to take a pregnancy test, but it is possible that you are. You'll just need to wait and see to be sure.

My periods are never late,I am a 28 day cycle and I am actually due today not tomorrow....As I mentioned I normally get signs that my periods are due,like spotting,cramping,boobs tender and period smell.....and now feeling nauseous,I never ever feel like this before my periods are due

It could also be possible I could be reading to much into it,it's just I don't feel the same as when my period is due,it's really weird,if my periods don't come well that's a def sign I am pregnant